1

"Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon."- Christopher Poindexter

I've been walking for forty-five minutes in a damn circle. My phone is dead, my best friend cannot give directions to save her life, and it feels like the devil's two year old is playing horsey on my back. I can't believe this. I asked Jen three time for the address and to make sure it was the right one. She was so sure that I was going in the right direction. Turns out, I was going in the opposite direction. The only reason I knew that is because a little old man told me, "No deary. Walk to the psychiatric center. It's right across the street." ......I'm going to punch her.

So now I see the big abstract black and blue dorms. They look like Tim Burton threw up and said "This is where you'll be living." Jen was standing out front waving her arms uncontrollably with a big smile on her face. "Maddi! I miss you! What happened to your phone? I've been trying to call you," she asked. "You gave me the wrong address. My phone died. Its ninety-five fucking degrees out here and I have to pee...," I said with irritation.

Jen hurried to open the gate and guided me to the fifth floor, second door to the left marked 503. I rushed to the restroom to relieve my bladder of all the cranberry juice I had on the way here.

When I got to her room, Jen was laying across her bed. I'd forgotten how she looked for a minute. We had a falling out before our senior year ended. I haven't seen her since March and it's July. She has beautiful golden skin with tight brown eyes and big curly hair. She was wearing her favorite joggers and black tank top.

She looked up with excitement in her eyes. "There's so much I have to tell you," She squealed. I gave her the go and she took off with it. "Well, there's this guy. His name is Ethan and he's so fucking oh my God. But he's a dickhead. I cannot deal with him. He gets on my nerves, but his dick is so good," she explained with excitement. I couldn't help but to laugh. It's hilarious when she goes boy crazy and this is only the beginning.

As she goes on and on about this Ethan guy, I hear the front door slam. "Um, who's that," I questioned. "Well, Natalie and Ethan are out---" "Ethan's your roommate," I asked. "Yeah, he is," she answered. "Okay, but anyways. Who's he," my breath quickened. "That's Micah," she said with an all knowing look. "Maddi, I don't think--" Ands that's when I saw him. His lean milk chocolate body unlocked the door to his room. The light from the hall window caught his piercings and made visible the the tattooed sleeves. I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Oh. My. God. I don't understand this. No one has ever made me nervous...no one. I want him, not just for a short time, either. But for a long time. My body came alive. My blood began to boil.....Mine.