9

Micah's PoV

I feel amazing. This feels amazing. I hadn't slept this good in years. But I don't remember getting in my bed. I moved around and bumped what felt like an ass. My eyes shot open.

She laid there with a soft smile on her face. My eyes roamed the sleeping face of Maddison Cooper. She looked peaceful, at ease. I don't want to wake her, but I needed to ask her what happened. "You fucked her, you idiot. Well I fucked her. Well something of her. Whatever you want to call it," Marcus taunted.
"Oh God," I couldn't believe this.

"She's really good. And so tight. You should keep her," he praised.

"I'm not keeping her. She's not pet. She's a person with a soul and a life to live," I refuted.

"Yeah, you're right about that. And it's really sweet," he said with a low chuckle.

My phone started to buzz. I looked through my room frantically trying to find it. It buzzed three more times, then stopped.

"You should find that. She's supposed to be coming over. And you know how she can get," Marcus reminded me. The realization kicked in. There's a naked girl in my bed. My girlfriend is on her way here, if not at the gate. Oh hell.....
Okay I have to do something. My phone buzzed again. I looked around the room again. Where's the hell is it?!! I looked to my right and found my close shaking. Ha, there's the fucker. I quickly answered the phone.
"Hey bae," i answered.

"What are you doing? I've been calling you for the past hour," she complained.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up."

"Mhm, I'm outside."

"You what!"

"I'm outside. If you would've answered the phone, you would've known that I was on my way."

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Maddi is in my bed naked, let's not forget about that. And my girlfriend is outside. What the fuck. This is not okay. This is not oh fucking Kay.

"Micah, do you hear me," Natalie's voice cut me from my thoughts.

"Yea. I'm on my way down."

I rush to Jennifer's door, banging as hard as I could. Please be in there!!! She unlocked the door with a jerk.

"What the Fuck you want!"

"I need you to get Maddi out of my bed," I pleaded.

" Why the hell is Maddi in your bed," she asked.

" I can't remember and honestly not important right now. Natalie is downstairs."

She laughed extremely loudly and walked to my room to see a naked Maddi. She looked at me and pointed to Maddi.

"You've fucked up. I'll help this time, though. Only cause I know Natalie is stupid and if Maddi wakes up, she's going to destroy some shit."

I kissed Jen on her cheek. "Thank you."

I ran to my room to get a shirt and my key. As I reached for my shirt, Maddi purred a little and stretched.Something came a live inside me. My blood began to rush. I growled. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. This is not good. I have to go.