8

Erica PoV

As I lay in bed, I can feel him on top of me. His tall lean body and beautiful chocolate skin stretches as he hoists himself above me. He looks at me with hunger in his eyes. "You kept me waiting," he said with anger. I look at him. My head lowered in submission. He pets me and kisses my forehead. My body melts into his touch. "It's okay little one. You didn't know you existed all of a day ago."

I couldn't help the hunger that illuminated from my soul. He gives a low growl and slide off my panties. My eyes became wide when his tongue flicks along my clitoris. A moan fell from my lips. He smiled and kissed my second set.

I was mesmerized by the way he used his tongue. He licked up and down, around and around. He twirled his tongue in circles, writing his name on what he knew was his. My moans grew louder. A deep chuckle came from his mouth. I looked at him and our eyes met. That's when he began to suck on my clit. Jolts of electricity shot through my body making me jerk. He held me in place and sucked more. "Ahhh," I cried out as I rose. The feeling was so intense. My vision became blurry. My mind hazy. My body convulsing as I held his head in place. He groaned in satisfaction.

As my breath steadied, I looked down to see him cleaning his mess. The slurping sound coming from his mouth made me wetter. He looked up and slowly crawled up my body. He kissed me with need and anticipation. Marcus broke the kiss and looked at me with hunger. I nod my head yes answering the unsaid question of "Am I ready." He kisses me again. He pulls down his boxers and his penis sprang free. I gasped and became wide eyed.

"How is that going to fit," I questioned while closing my legs. He smiles and kiss my knee. "That's not going to fit, Marcus," I said.

"Relax baby girl." My legs slowly opens hand he crawls through. He slides inside me with a grunt. My body arches in response to the invasion inside of me. "Oh God. I didn't know you'd be this tight." he groans with ecstasy. My vagina contracted around him, sending liquid gold through my veins. I grind my hips forward, immediately regretting it. He pushes forward with raw strength. "Don't move," he says in a low voice. As he moves his hips, stroking back and forth in a fluid motion, I let out a slight moan. He goes deep and my moans get louder. "Master, don't--," is all I could get out as he thrusts harder once more. He whispers, "Your pussy is so wet."

Marcus stroked me faster and harder. My moans became a scream. He put his hand around my neck and started to squeeze. He leaned to my ear. "You belong to me," he said through gritted teeth. "Do you understand me, Erica? No one but me," he squeezed harder. The feeling in my pelvis began again. "Yes, Master," I screamed. He picked up his pace and forced his dick inside of me. I couldn't take the pressure anymore. My body was unbound; my soul set free. He released inside of my with no remorse. I could feel myself becoming whole.

He laid on my chest still inside me. I rubbed his head and kissed his forehead. "Good girl," he said. I began to fall asleep. My eyelids were heavy. He got up and exited my body. I felt started to feel empty. I reached for him to keep him there, but he moved my arms and grabbed me from behind.

"I'm not going anywhere. I won't let him keep me from you," he says into my ear.

"You promise?"

"I promise, baby," he reassured.