12

Erica PoV

The hum of music played as I laid on the cold tiles in the bathroom. They were smooth on my skin and cold to the touch; too cold to be exact. I opened my eyes and took in the grey bathroom. Everything was so bright and clean... I don't like it. This skin.. This skin is what I like. I stretch a little before picking myself off the floor. As I gaze into the mirror, a smile blesses my face. I look exactly like her. The only difference is my eyes are bolder and darker. Oh yes, I like this.

I searched the bathroom to find clothes. There was a outfit on the counter waiting for me. Washed high waisted shorts hugged my hips, a black fitted crop top fit my breast like a glove, and a camo kimono rested on my shoulders adding grace and grudge to my already bold attire. I added leave in conditioner and curling custard to define my curls. And as a finish put on a bold eyes to accentuate my already riskay style.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror. Something was missing. My eyes searched for it. I know he didn't forget it. Where is it? My eyes cause the gleam of a stainless steal necklace locking necklace. It's in the shape of a heart with a crown to the right, and a key hole in the center. There was a note under it:

Kitty,

I see you've found it. I hope you like my grift. This is your reward for setting yourself free baby girl. Put it on and do not try to take it off. Now I have a job for you....Come find Daddy.

-M

My heart started to race. I put on my master's grift and walked out the bathroom. I heard someone laughing. I followed the noise to a room with an C on it. I knocked on the door and walked in. A girl was being kissed by some big guy.

"Damn girl," she said with a flirty look.

"Jen, stop," the guy said.

Wait so this is Jen, the best friend. I gave a flirty smile and strutted to her. Her eyes went wide. I lift my leg and wrapped it around her waist and sat on her lap. We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Hey, do you have any socks," I asked.

She pushed me off her and my body bumped into the guy. He didn't even rock. I looked at him and he smiled. A disgusted looked came across my face and I rolled my eyes at him. Jen turned around with a pair of black ankle socks. I kissed her cheek, grabbed my phone and put my in my ear buds. Blasting The Internet, I walked to Micah's room.

I knocked on the door. A girl opened the door with a smile. Her smile dropped once she saw it was me.

"Micah, it's the girl," she said in a dry tone.

I looked at her with a side eye. Oh she's the jealous type. Haha okay. Let's see how jealous this little bitch can get.

Micah pushes the door back to see me. "Maddi, wuss-," is all he could say.

"Hey, I think I left my notebook in here. Can I come check," I ask. 

He moves back to open the door wider to let me in. I walk past her and him over to his desk to retrieve the blue notebook. As I turn around she's laying in the exact spot I was in less that two hours ago. I smiled and looked at Micah. He looked at me and looked at his girlfriend.

"Make sure you wash your sheets," I say with an all knowing look. He catches the hidden information and looks away to his computer screen. The girl who's trying to claim her territory smiles a mischievous smile and says, " Yeah, he will. We kinda made a mess." I turn my attention to her and smile.

" I wasn't talking about you. I cooked dinner for everyone last night and he waist the sauce right where your head is," I say.

She raises her head and touch the soiled spot. She jumps up and runs to the bathroom. I turn my attention to Micah.

"So, how was it," I ask him. He looks at me in confusion.

"How was she," I rephrased the question.

He looks at me as if I grew another head. "Good," he simply stated.

"Oh, better than me?"

He didn't respond. He just looked at me. I walked towards him and rested my hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Micah. You can tell me," I egged. He shook his head no. A smile spread across my face. I bent down and whispered in his ear. " I know it's none if my business, but she shouldn't be here. It's going to get a little messy and I don't think she'll want to be apart of it." I cup the side of his neck with my hand and lick up the other side of his neck. He began to growl. Hmmmm. That's what I want. I let go of him and walked towards the door.

"You should really wash those things though. Her head has been in my juices for too long. She's not worthy. And seriously, let me know when you're ready to eat something fulfilling and most definitely satisfying. I know you're still hungry," I say as I walk out of his room.

The girl walked out the bathroom as I closed the door to his room.

"What were you doing with his shirt," she asked.

"Wearing it," I simply stated.

" Why were you in his clothes?"

"I wanted to be," I said with a smile.

"Are you fucking him," she asks.

"Micah, no," I say matter-of-factly.

"Look bitch. Stay the fuck away from him. He's mine, okay. He's not going anywhere. He knows where home is," she with too much pride.

I take a step closer with the sweetest smile. "Okay, let's get something clear. Watch your damn mouth when you're talking to me cause this bitch will put something in it to teach you the right thing to say. I don't want Micah. I want what's inside and honestly he's in my way. Now you... You little miss bitch gone get fucked up the next time you step to me."

She looked at me with hatred. My smile grew. I found satisfaction in knowing that she's didn't like me. It felt pretty good. Someone began to knock on the front door. I turned on my heels and walked to the living room to answer the door. As I opened the door, my heart stopped. It can't be......