Telling the Guards

Aphmau smiled at her newfound freedom. She wasn't married away to Zane. All thanks to Malachi and whatever he did. He had been really quiet about it so she didn't bring it up. Luna had taken a liking to Phoenix Drop. Even though last time she was here she was a baby. The guards didn't even know she was here. Zoey and her kids were all who knew. She opened the door and sneakily walked down to the guard tower. She heard the guards muttering about something. She climbed up carefully. She snuck up and....
"BOO!"
Garroth jumped.
Dante screamed.
Laurence fell over.
Garroth pulled her into a tight hug.
"Lord Aphmau your alright!" His voice was filled with relief. Laurence smiled brightly and asked "How did you make it out". Dante let out a sigh of relief. "Malachi had a plan to get me out. He didn't tell me what it was. I don't think he wants to talk about it" she smiled. "Well go say Hi to everyone we can't keep you to ourselves" Laurence laughed. Aphmau just smiled and walked into the village where she was greeted by friends.
Zane's POV
"ZANE YOU ARE A DISGRACE" Lord Garte screamed at me. If I could I would cry but that would only make things worse. "I have a plan" I said with fake confidence. "What. Is. It." My father hissed. I felt the words spill out of my mouth. My father's frown now had grown into a wicked smiled. Before my megalomaniac father released me he whispered.

Finally, O'Khasis will become a monarchy. But what is a monarchy without a Princess.

Hey! Should I make this into a series? Let me know!