Kawaii-Chan pt. 1

( Mireyavalentin123 - thank you for this idea!!!)
Artemis's POV
Luna gleefully skipped ahead of me. She told me about this lady named Kawaii-Chan who loved to bake and even had a cafe. She apparently has strong magicks too. We soon come across a bright pink house. The smell of sweets and pastries filled my senses. Luna squealed "Here we are!". Luna tapped gently on the door. I was about to say she might not hear it since her knock was so gentle. Then before any words came out of my my mouth a lady wearing a maid outfit came out. "Luna-tan! Kawaii-Chan is so happy your here!" She spoke in a cheery high-pitched voice. I looked up to face her and saw that she had cat ears and a tail. "Luna-tan, who is this?" She said looking at me puzzled. "I'm Artemis" I said quietly. She squealed loudly "Oh how adorable! Artemis-tan and Kawaii-Chan are going to be great friends! Come on in!". Luna jumped in. I followed behind empowered by her enthusiasm. "Kawaii-Chan just made some cookies. Kawaii-Chan will get some for you two!" She said gleaming. Luna smiled brightly and I couldn't help but smile too. People in O'Khasis were never this nice. In fact they would charge you extra if you took to long to eat in their restaurants. Luna then said...
Luna's POV
"So, what do you think of Kawaii-Chan" I asked. Artemis smiled and said "She's really nice.". I was excited to teach Artemis all I knew about baking with Kawaii-Chan along with shipping. I felt like that was an activity she would enjoy. Even though she can be a little shy she seems to like creative, and bold things. Kawaii-Chan soon came up with a plate with fresh cookies. They had a pink frosting on top and a super sweet taste that wasn't overwhelming. Then Kawaii-Chan gave me the signal. After baking it was time to show off our otps to Artemis and settle the long term disagreement about which ship is better.