Miracle

The person woke up. She was tied to a chair. I saw her struggle. She let out an annoyed sigh. I walked in. I attempted to keep my composure. Garroth seemed almost tense as if this bothered him. "What do you want" the figure hissed. However in the process of talking to us their hood fell down. A pair of green eyes meet mine. She was a girl with long, brown hair. "We just want to question you alright" I spoke calmly. An unmistakable fire burned in her eyes. I spoke again "How did Zane listen to you and agreed with what you said". She smiled. "I glad you asked actually. I am Miracle, and Zane wants to go to a place called "Irene's dimension" and I know how. He can't hurt me unless he wants the information I have never to be spoken. Also I'm a double spy.". Garroth winced. Which I found was weird. Then she smiled "Can I go please". I looked at Garroth. He nodded. He glared at Miracle. Did he hire her once or something. I nodded at her. I quickly untied the ropes. She jumped up and ran. I sighed. "I will keep an eye out for her" Garroth spoke. I nodded. I went out into the village. Nobody was out. I walked to the edge of my village. I sat under a tree. Well, Malachi and Levin's tree house. I leaned my head against the tree. Life was stressful. A double spy! I could hardly believe it. She worked for anyone as long as they paid higher than then the last person. I sat up uncomfortably as I felt as if someone was watching me. I got up and decided to head home. Which wasn't to far away. I then heard the sound of running footsteps. I pulled out my sword. I was face-to-face with Zane. I saw Miracle coming from the side. I attempted to let out a scream. Only a bit came out before Miracle knocked me to the ground. Which knocked me out. I felt the darkness clouding my vision. I saw the blurry figures a my guards running towards me. Then a thick cloud of smoke blinded me. Then I blacked out.