Chapter 1

Shinoa glanced over at Yuu every few seconds. She was worried. Once again, Yuu got very hurt in a battle and now he was in the army hospital. It was Shinoa's turn to watch him and alert everyone if he woke up or something else happened. 'I swear he should be up by now..' She thought as she bit her lip nervously. "I'm sure he's fine.." She muttered to herself but she wasn't so sure she believed it herself. Her fingers went to her purple hair and started twirling it to distract herself but it didn't work.
She looked over again to see green eyes looking back at her. "You're finally up." She sounded so relieved. "Uh.. Yeah.. What happened?" Yuichiro asked as he rubbed his head. "You got hurt again." She replied, "But I must go tell the others are little Yuu is finally up! Haha~" she skipped out the door and went down the hallway. "Yuichiro is up now!" Mitsuba, Kimizuki, and Yoichi got up and started walking to the room with Shinoa.
"Finally up, idiot." Kimizuki snickered as he walked up in the room. "No one was talking to you.." Yuu answered before turning to the others. "Yuu!" Yoichi exploded into tears right there and ran up to Yuichiro, hugging him as best as possible as the boy was sitting up in the hospital bed. "I thought you were going to die!" Yoichi exclaimed while hanging on tightly as tears poured down his face. "I didn't die and I'm not going to. Don't worry so much.." His hand went onto Yoichi's head and he patted it gently.
"We were alllllll so worried about you again." Shinoa added in as she got closer, "Don't always get distracted by girls on the field and you won't get hurt~" "I wasn't-" "Ahah! Sh!" She instantly interrupted him. Yuu grumbled and started getting up once Yoichi got off.
"Just tell me how long it has been." "Eh, only a few days!" She smiled, 'I'm just glad he's awake.' "How many days?!" Yuu shouted and everyone just laughed. "I'm not telling!" Shinoa teased and started skipping out of the room, "You still have to heal so don't even try to leave that hospital room."
Yuichiro sat his butt back into the bed, he knew Shinoa wasn't kidding when she said this even if she used that little joking tone. 'This will probably be a long day.' He thought.