Middle names, That Dam Nicollo and Just Some Hogwarts Shist

- Percy's middle name is always "Achilles" or something stupid like that.

Yeesh people get more creative or just don't give him a nickname at all....

Everyone: *le gasp*

- Hazel's new thing is soap and shoving it in people's mouths if they say something that could possibly be a swear word.

#GiveTheDamSoap2k16

- Leo's full name is apparently Leonardo....

I-just-what *face palms to Tartarus and back*

Leo: :))

Piper: Oh stop it Leonardo

Me: -______-

Leo: WHA—

Me: SHUT IT LEONARDO

- Sometimes I read a fanfic and Nico's full name is "Nicollo"

:O

Wat.

- Hippocampi are apparently too cool for yo trashy fanfics

:3

- "We have some new exchange students from America!" Dumbledore exclaimed, "24 to be precise and it's like totally legit and stuff."

Say whaaaaaat????

First of all basically all Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossovers are in Harry's eighth year so why are Dumbledore and Snape there?

Heck why are Harry and Ron there??

They both said that they wouldn't do the eighth year only Hermione is doing it out of the three of them.....

Ha. *smiles smugly*

Gosh I should make a "What I Absolutely Detest About Harry Potter Fanfics"......

- Why is Thalia always at camp?!?!

Does it have to do with the fact that she quit the freaking hunters??

Or did the hunters just disappear?

:'( *slowly disappears*

- So Percy is suddenly the new Hogwarts teacher even though he knows nothing about magic or anything of the Wizarding World....

Like I said before, seems legit.
(not)

- Why do people put song lyrics

In books??

I don't mean a line or two but I mean ten pages with song lyrics.

Whale then that sure makes your chapter longer...

- How did the Leo being obsessed with whales thing happen....

I'm actually kinda confused 'bout that...

- Anddddddddd I'm outta here

*rides out on hippocampus*

Dedicated to everyone who voted and commented and to all of the people who pointed out my mistake in saying Conner instead of Connor XD