Chapter 2:A note from....

*Aiko's view*
This penthouse is awesome well beside the time I almost fell off the helipad and the Boss grabbed hold of me and I kissed the Boss on the cheek after she pulled me up and she walked away looking down I guess she's not into that stuff but anyway this is my life now join the Saints hang out with the Saints oh I killed a Saints flow mascot I hate mascots but then I heard the elevator so I went to go see who it was. Standing there was Aki,Sam and a girl who looks familiar the girl was passed out I helped them lay her on the couch I looked at Sam and Aki and asked "What happened and who is this girl?".
Sam responded "It's Yoko you know that one time when you know those two love birds had sex don't ask how I know let's just say we stalked you guys.". Aki face palmed "Sam drugged her Yoko wants to remember who she was before she lost her memory's.". The Boss walked over to is "So we have to help her remember who she was how are we gonna do that?". I looked at the Boss with loving eyes well more like my other half did if she does not stop she may get us into trouble then Sev came walking down the stairs looking over at us when he walked over to us he seen Yoko and pointed I looked and seen a note in the inside of her jacket it say •I'm still alive• I thought about it then was shocked it could be Yuno I showed Aki he was surprised for a moment then said "This does not really looks like Yuno's hand writing.". Sam took the note out of Aki's hand "there is an address on it." She said to us. The Boss spoke "Put this girl in a room and every one get ready we will look at it first thing in the morning.". We all nodded later I followed the Boss to her room she went in I waited then went in her room she quickly pointed a gun at me then lowered I turn to see her half naked she spoke to me "Aiko you ok you looking at my boobs a long time now.". I looked up to see her smiling I smiled back then I kissed her she was undressing me so I took her bra and her well you know what then she lays me on the bed she was smiling and blushing she kissed me every where eventually we fell asleep we were cuddling nude after we did stuff to each other then tomorrow is the day.