Chapter 4:The address

*Sam's view*
I woke up and decided to take a quick shower and get my clothes then I walked out of the room and looked to see everyone was downstairs talking about the address it's a weird thing too there is no way Yuno is alive a bomb was put on her a bomb wonder why that Death kid went back to his own world he did say he would return if we needed his help just always look in the dark and light whatever that means but who could this person be a stranger or a old friend but I don't know wait it could be that Mason person well maybe not Yuno stabbed the shit out of him so it's odd how the Boss and Aiko are acting I mean I look at them and when they see each other they start blushing hmm couple I can make them girlfriend and girlfriend wait I should not force them just watch them "Hey Sam what are doing stalking my Sis and the Boss?".
I turn around to see Aki standing there I punched her lightly in the shoulder "Oh you know just looking at them seeing if it's time to go.".
She looked at me then handed me my sniper "Yeah it's time to go...did you eat cake or something?".
Aki pointed to near my mouth I touched it and hey what did you know I forgot to clean a spot so I just wiped it with a tissue Aki was humming to her self while we were walking to the cars "Hey what you humming?" I asked her.
She jumped probably because she did not know I was following her she growled then said "You really need to stop getting people scared and I'm humming a theme song and no I'm not telling you what theme song it is just get in the car and please drive.".
I got in the driver seat then waited until the Boss and everyone else got in the other car it was just me,Sev,Johnny,Boss,Aiko,Aki,and that girl Yoko,oh and who can forget pierce that annoying singing well actually some of the songs him and the Boss sing are perfect but we are off to the address.
*7 Hours later*
We are here at the address the building looks like it's falling apart or some shit I don't know it just looks creepy but anyways it says meet in the back so I pulled out my knife just in case and Aiko pulled out her pistol Aki pulled out a wasp knife how did he get that!? Oh wait we have a armory I forgot about that but everyone else pulled out a knife seems like Aiko is the only one who pulled out her gun we walked back behind the building and when we got there it was a person around Aiko and Aki's age "Hey finally found you guys!".
It was Yuki oh shit.