Chapter 8:The battle and collect a evil soul

*Sam's view*
So I can see souls...this is so awesome but me and Aiko don't really have a chance to win against Black Star he can attack without his weapon also so that will not be good and he has the legendary sword so we might be fucked Aiko just ran straight to him and Black Star moved out of the way and got cut by her sword I tried shooting him but he's too fast and keeps moving all over the place and then one if my bullets hit Aiko she fell to the ground and screamed "Your an asshole!!".
Then I got punched in my back and fell to the ground damn that punch is powerful Aki and Sev got out of their weapon form and picked me and Aiko up Aiko tried kicking me I couldn't help but laugh a little Black star was just standing there with a big smile on his face "I knew I could beat you both."he said.
Death the kid stopped crying and asked "Why did two not match soul wavelength?".
We just stood there all of us did not know how to do that so then we shrugged so later we found a place we can all stay so we wait and once it was night we went out we seen a man about to kill a girl then Aiko just went up and stabbed him and he died and Aki ate his soul the mam was wearing a suit and mask then I seen someone about to kill Aiko then I shot them they were both wearing the same thing so after Sev ate his soul it started to get weird so we just went back home.....I have a bad feeling about Yuki.