Chapter 15: Life or death....pick who dies Sev..pick

*Sev's view*
Me,Sam, and Aiko went on a mission we could not find Aki I think she's probably somewhere sleeping her ass off but this mission is dangerous as that's what Lord Death says we may not die but we have to take a chance at it so where we are going is a building when we got there Sam started to shake a little "Are you ok?" I asked her.
She looked at me and smiled and said "It's nothing just this place is creepy I don't see who can be so hard to kill hey where's Aiko?".
We looked around she was no where to be seen so I shrugged "Maybe she went inside.".
Sam nodded and me and her walked inside she started to look around like she was about to go crazy I pulled her close to me and she stopped "Sev if we don't make it out alive I want to tell you something.".
She started to blushes "I love you."Sam said.
I smiled and kissed her cheek and she blushed dark "Don't worry we should be fine." I told her.
We kept walking then I seem something on the wall I went to go look at it, it was a katana it was inside a display case "Sam can you help me get this out...Sam."
I turned around to see she was missing did someone or something take her....no she's probably just walking still so I looked in the hallway and there was a person standing there then...darkness someone hit me hard I'm getting dizzy...
*After rope tying and one blindfold also 1 hour later*
I awoken in a room I was in a chair Sam and Aiko are tied to a chair there is a gun on a table right by me a voice spoke from the small speaker "Pick who dies if you get up they both die pick up the gun and pick who should die You,Sam,or Aiko pick one you have one hour I have to get popcorn real quick so I'm giving you a hour to pick.".
Uh what the fuck was all I was thinking what kind of sick person would do this "Where the hell are we?".
It was Aiko she woke up quick she coughed up blood "My head hurts like hell I got punched so many times or we went to a party and some asshole got me drunk."she said.
Then Sam woke up too she looked at the gun and looked at Aiko then Aiko looked at the gun then me she spoke to me and said "Did you do this to is and if not get up and help us.".
I sighed then said "Then you both will die I have to pick if me, you,or Sam dies.".
Aiko looked at Sam and Sam seemed to be shaking and looking down Aiko was not doing anything she seemed to know this would happen "Pick me Sev let Sam stay alive and I swear to god if you pick her I'm gonna-".
I picked up the gun and pointed it at Aiko she started to cry a little "just do it let her love Sev just do it.".
She smiled a little I looked at her and said "I'm sorry Aiko.".
She nodded and then...that's it....she's dead Sam started to cry and I got up and untied her Sam just sat in the chair crying "It...was our job to keep them safe...".
I hugged her Aiko is dead...and she can't come back what would Aki think i guess we have to tell her.