Chapter 18: Looks like its the end for us all

*Sam's view*
I shot Yuki he started to bleed but he then pulled out a fucking a chainsaw what the hell!? Oh well it will be easy still I pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the chainsaw he jumped down from the house and started running to me and I moved out of the way while he swings the chainsaw like a crazy ass murder oh wait he is one I almost forgot I hit him with Sev in weapon form and he fell to the ground then quickly got up and rushed at me again so I climbed a tree and he started to cut it down so I jumped and shot him in his back his face he's not normal that witch must have made him stronger faster because the bullets are hardly doing anything to him and I rarely have time to recover I putted on a Fox mask and ran to him as he was running to me I turned into a shadow and went past him and shot his head he fell to the ground but got up "What the fuck!" I yelled.
He laughed then ran to me again he's been trying to protect his heart that's the weak spot...what every Boss has a weak spot that's what this feels like a Boss battle so when he moved the chainsaw I shot at his heart then......I seen light...then darkness....then I seen Aiko,Aki,Sev standing there then a voice spoke to us "You all are good hearted people so I will give each of you a choice 1.You may go to Hell with Yuki if you like I don't know why. 2.Go up to heaven and live your life there or 3.you all stay alive but you don't know each other but the world has no violence pick.".