Chapter 16: We fight a witch..but something happens

*Sam's view*
It's been a week after Aiko was shot by Sev Aki has not been the same we had to lie to her saying that a witch killed her sister and now she wants me to figure out how to use her as a weapon and still be able to use Sev but that's not all we are going to fight a witch now I told her we are not ready to fight a witch but Aki did not listen so we are on our way to kill a witch
*After many hills and rivers*
So tired but Aki just keeps going we should get Maka and Soul to help us but nope Aki wants to kill the witch with us so when we got there Aki instantly turned into a weapon and I got him and Sev also turned into a weapon and I was holding a katana and a sniper I had an idea so I asked "Can you turn into a small blade since you are sorta the same weapon as Tsubaki.".
She sighed then did as I asked wow Aiko and her must have trained a lot so I put him on Sev yeah can't believe that worked but I'm the only person who can control them both so I looked to see if the witch was inside it looked clear so I walked over to it then I heard a noise come from the woods I turned and shot it was the witch I hardly did anything so u charged at her and stabbed her and she seemed to get hurt by it but is healing slowly so I started to shoot while the blade was still in the witch she fell to the ground I stepped away but she quickly got back up I thought of something since Sev can shoot from his arm I will get close with Aki as a katana so we did that I kept running to the witch and stabbing her I got her arm off and she screamed that's it I have to keep trying to cut her limbs off wait what the hell her hand just grabbed me she pulled a knife out oh shit oh shit!
......blood...