Chapter 12: Sleep...need ...sleep

*Aki's view*
So me and Aiko keep training and oh my god she keeps messing it up and then our Soul wavelengths don't match it should be super easy because we are twins but nope not anymore because her "other half" she has her body so it's hard to do I don't know why she wants to train so bad we been training all night she just keeps hunting and hunting and then when she can't find anyone to hunt she trains by climbing and sneaking up on Maka and Black Star I just sighed an said "We need to get some sleep Aiko please.".
She looked at me then said "Sleep...is...for the weak!".
I was about to slap her but no I can't because it's not her fault she asked someone to put a spell that would keep her awake for a week and two days oh wait it is...you know what I'm doing this the easy way so I just hit her in the head with a rock and she turned to me and showed me a very evil smile then said "I'm giving you three seconds to run one..".
Oh shit I just ran like hell then I could not hear her so I went to the one place I knew she could not get me
*3 hours later*
"Come on Maka please let me stay here" I asked.
She sighed then told me "If you stay here you sleep on the couch.".
So I just went to the couch and passed out damn my sister is crazier then when we started into the life of crime.