Three ~ Cassie

How deep can you dig a hole? Is just like looking into those brown orbs. You couldn't never truly how deep they go, until you stop looking. They were scary, but so attractive. They held so much hurt, that I've caused. But yet, they used to show so much happiness. Her, herself showed so much hurt, she looked like she had her heart ripped apart, then slowly and painfully stitched back together.

All. My. Fault.

Natasha's eyes were on me, watching as I walked over to Rosa. If I don't do this now, then I will never be able to do it. I need her to hear me out, she needs to be filled with the truth, not the lies she is holding inside. I stood over her, unsure not how to get her attention, until Natasha kicked her. Shit.

Can she hear my heart beating?

It was just about to jump out of my chest and run away. I cleared my throat, before saying, "Can we talk?" Her eyes looked into me, dammit I hate when she looks into my eyes. Her brown eyes over powder my blue ones. It was frightening.

She shook her head. Is she serious? "No, we can not." Her eyes fell from mine, and she shifted slightly to look a her annoying friend.

"Please?" My voice cracked. Oh hell, don't cry now Cassie. I never cry, not in front of people anyways.

"Fuck of Cassie." She responded. Really? I let out a sigh, straightened my skirt and walked back over to where I was standing. I can't believe she just said that? Why wouldn't she want to talk to me?

She blames me for being so distance, me for fucking everything up, yet she can't even speak to me. I always reach out to her and try to have a civil conversation with her, to fix this mess, but she just spat and usually ended up throwing a tantrum and making a scene.

Her and I were close. Best friends. For a while, I mean, from last year in March until November. We did everything together, and I honestly just loved being in her presence. There was a connection between us, we could both feel it. We were always touching, whether that was hugging, or holding arms to drag one another somewhere. She made me feel like I was really worth something in this world.

Jade gave me a snarly look, but I shook it off. She is a bitch, and everyone knows that. I have no one else, so I have to stick by her. "What were you doing?" She questioned.

"Asking, why?"

"Asking what?" Nosey.

"About the party..." I lied, terribly. Something I learnt from Rosa.

"Oh, are you going to go?"

"Probably. It's a party." I shrugged my shoulders, then grabbed my bag and folder as the bell rung, took one last glance at Rosa, then headed out the door to class. Jade followed me, as usual and cursed me off, calling me names for no particular reason at all, I actually had no clue what she was talking about.

Does Rosa miss me? I mean, I miss her a hell load but I barely show it. She never says she does, she never shows it, she just looks miserable all the time but I just assumed that was because of the terrible things god has thrown at her. Maybe she was over me? She never wants to talk to me, she barely looks at me, I know she hasn't forgotten about last year, but maybe she had gotten over it?

It was commerce, I sat in my regular seat, behind Jade and her lame boyfriend. I doodle over my page while waiting for the teacher to begin class. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any more awkward, Rosa, Natasha, Myah, Kate, Tayla, Jack and Amos walk into our class. (Small school, I know everyone.)

"Uh, apparently we're in this class." Myah laughed. I let our a nervous giggle, then watched as the seven of them walk in and scatter themselves among the class. Myah, Tayla and Amos sit behind me, whereas Natasha and Kate sit up the back, Jack sat in front of the two, then Rosa sat across from me next to Rachel who was in our class. Sam swings around and moved next to Rosa, the three of them had a conversation, while I just sat back and watched.