Chapter 12

Youngweol's POV

"Youngweol, could you proceed to class 3A? One of your seniors will be bringing you around the school." I bowed at Mr Jeon and left the class as he continued his lesson.

I stood outside class 3A and realized that this is actually oppas' (Jaehyung, Younghyun, Sungjin & Junhyeok) class! They waved at me as they saw me. Oppa and Junhyeok oppa got up from their seats and walked out of the class. "I'm leaving my baby sister to you bro! See you both at the canteen later!" Oppa patted my head and Junhyeok oppa's shoulder and went back to class, leaving only me and Junhyeok oppa standing at the corridor. "Let's go! I'll bring you around the school!" I nodded as Junhyeok oppa led the way.

He introduced the rooms one by one (except the classrooms of course) as I listened intently to him. Dang! This school is much bigger than I thought it would be! I thought. It took us almost an hour to finish touring half of the school and now it is almost lunch time. Junhyeok oppa suggested to tour the other half of the school after lunch and the both of us are now on our way to meet the other oppas.

"Junhyeok! Youngweol! Over here!" Jaehyung oppa called out to us. "Junhyeok hyung! Youngweol! You two look competible you know?" Wonpil oppa commented and laughed. Junhyeok oppa smacked Wonpil on his back as I laughed nervously. "How's the school baby girl?" Oppa asked, patting my head. "The school is so incredibly huge! I'm not even surprised if I get lost!" I replied. "Dont worry Youngweol! You've got us! If you do get lost, just call any of us!" Sungjin oppa commented. I nodded and turned to Wonpil oppa, who gave me a I-know-your-little-secret face. Does Wonpil oppa knows who I have a crush on?! I bit my lip nervously.

After lunch

"So where did Junhyeok hyung stopped?" Wonpil oppa asked me, with a little smirk on his face. In case you're wondering, Yes! He changed with Junhyeok oppa and now he will be bringing me around the other half of the school. The worse part? Not only did Junhyeok oppa agreed, even my oppa, Kang Younghyun agreed. I mentally facepalmed at the thought of it. "Youngweol? Kang Youngweol? You have not answered me! Youngweol-ah!" Wonpil oppa waved his hands in front of me as I turned to him. "Ermm... we stopped here." I pointed to my right. He nodded and continued where Junhyeok oppa and I left off from the tour around the school. About half an hour later, we completed the tour around the school. I must say that the chemistry between the oppas are amazing. I merely pointed to one direction and Wonpil oppa knew exactly where Junhyeok oppa has yet to bring me around to! And now, we are sitting on a bench together, eating ice cream, and looking at students in front of us running around the field.

Wonpil's POV

"Youngweol," I turned to her and leaned in towards her, "you have feelings for one of us right?" She gulped nervously and leaned back. "Gotcha! Haha! I knew it! Do you need my help?" I teased and smirked at her again. "I'm f- fine! What do you mean I have feelings for one of you guys?" She stammered. Playing dumb huh? Alright then. "Fine! I'll stop teasing you. But I find it weird. Why do you like him and not me? I'm the closest with you, you know? Besides, I'm not that bad." I looked at her what-the-hell plus how-do-you-know-and-who-did-you-mean face. She shrugged. "Well, it was obvious and you know exactly who I mean! Am I that bad as a boyfriend though?" I simply replied to her expression as she rolled her eyes. "Come on, I'll send you to class!" I led the way as she trailed behind me.
----------
2.25pm, the clock in the classroom showed. Lesson is coming to an end! I took out my phone and texted my best friend.

 Lesson is coming to an end! I took out my phone and texted my best friend

Youngweol's POV

Damn! Wonpil oppa's teasing me again! Does he really know who I have a crush on? I kept my phone and started packing my stuffs, waiting for the school bell to ring.

RINGGGGGGGGGG

I stood up and started making my way to meet Wonpil oppa. "Kang Youngweol! Over here!" I turned towards the direction of Wonpil's voice as he waved at me. "Ya! What's with this random movie? And why is it just us?" I asked Wonpil oppa, sitting right beside me, emphasizing on the word us. We are on our way to the mall. "Ya? Ya! I'm older than you! Anyway, this is part of my plan." Wonpil smirked. Oh god! That smirk again! I got a REALLY BAD feeling about this! I shook my head and sighed.

 Oh god! That smirk again! I got a REALLY BAD feeling about this! I shook my head and sighed

A/N: Who did Youngweol have a crush on? Is Wonpil trying to help Youngweol OR perhaps does he have a crush on Youngweol?

Well... we'll know pretty soon enough (─‿─)

Feel free to drop any comments you have! (⌒▽⌒)

Btw, I created a twitter account for my soundcloud (where I upload songs covered by Junhyeok and Day6). Feel free to follow me @Day6xSundays on twitter ^^v