Chapter 5

Sowoon's POV

I laid down on my bed after showering. Finally home! I thought. Beep! Who could that be? I took my phone to see 2 messages, 1 from Sungjin and 1 from Jaehyung. I replied Sungjin's message and opened Jaehyung's next.

 I replied Sungjin's message and opened Jaehyung's next

Okay... Jaehyung got me speechless. Everyday? Is MiA and Jaehyung crazy?! I thought it is gonna end after the double date! Well, Sungjin and I do have common interests but dating everyday? Why me and Sungjin? I replied Jaehyung my thoughts and all I got from him was You guys are compatible that's why! as a reply. A date with Sungjin everyday... what can we even do? I tossed & turned on my bed. It's not that I dont like Sungjin or he isnt good enough or anything like that... but I have no thoughts on getting a boyfriend yet! I put my phone away and fell asleep shortly after.
-----------
At the airport

New Character's POV

I took out my shades as I breathe in the fresh air of Korea. I'm finally here! Oppa! Here I come! I smiled and flagged for a cab, making my way to oppa's apartment.

Younghyun's POV

I sighed for the umpteenth time again. I have lost count of the amount of times I've sighed for the past week. Sowoon and Sungjin seemed to have become closer than before. As a friend, I should be happy for my buddy, but I cant help but to feel a little jealous. I sighed again at the thought of it.

Ding Dong The sound of the doorbell interrupted my thoughts. I went over to the door and someone hugged me the moment the door opened. "Oppa!" That someone called out as she pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. I stood rooted to the ground, staring blankly at the girl infront of me. I was dumbfounded. The smile that I've always loved and longed to see. I felt tears forming in my eyes as she hugged me again, crying with me this time. It has been 5 years since we last hugged each other.

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter again! o>_<o~ But since the previous one is short, I decided to put this up too! ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway, who do you think this girl is? The next update will be the introduction of this new character and her relationship with Younghyun (Young K)! Anticipate it!
(v^_^)v