Chapter 22 ~ Ask her out

~ Justin's POV ~

I woke up hearing someone knock on my door.

I stood up and walked over to the door to open it, seeing Melisa standing there.

"Hey." I said looking at her with a smile.

"Hey...." She said and I saw her looking from my face to my chest.

I was confused until I remembered that I wasn't wearing a shirt.

I saw her staring at my bare chest and tried not to laugh.

"Melisa?" I questioned her and she snapped out of her gaze.

"Eh what were you saying?" She said now looking at me and not at my abs.

"I wasn't saying anything, you just started staring at me." I said trying to hide my smirk but failed.

She started to blush and said "Oh really?"

Aw she looks so cute when she's blushing.

"Yup." I said and she bit her lip looking at the ground.

"But why did you wake me up?" I said trying to get her attention back on why she came to my room.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to wake you up because we need to train our packs today." She said looking at me again.

"Oh right, I forgot. I'm gonna change and i'll be downstairs." I said, she nodded and started walking towards the other rooms to wake the others up.

I watched as she was walking looking at her outfit.

She wore black running leggings, black Nike's, a grey cropped sweatshirt and had her hair in a pony tail.

I quickly closed the door before she could turn around and see me staring at her.

I walked to my closet and grabbed grey joggers and a black tank top putting them on and grabbing my white Nike's.

I walked downstairs and saw that Melisa was standing in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

Let's scare her.

I slowly tip toed to the kitchen standing next to the fridge, she couldn't see me because she I stood behind the door from the fridge that was open.

She closed the fridge and turned her back towards me.

She didn't see me.

I slowly walked behind her and when she stood still I grabbed both of her shoulders.

"Hey!"

She jumped in fear and turned around to face the person who scared her.

"Justin, don't scare me like that, I almost dropped the orange juice!" She said and put the bottle of orange juice on the counter leaning against it.

I chuckled and said "Sorry."

She eyed me up and down looking at my outfit.

"Where are the others?" I asked and she looked up.

"We are here!" We heard a voice say.

We turned around to see the others walk in the kitchen.

Dylan ran up to Melisa who was pouring the orange juice in a glass and hugged her from behind.

"Hey dude." Ryan said and stood next to me.

I didn't respond and just looked at how Dylan was hugging Melisa and putting his face in her neck.

I curled my hands into fists and felt....jealous?

"Uhm Justin?" Ryan said tapping me on my shoulder.