Chapter 4: Planning for Peter

Tony:

"How you feeling Pete?" I asked the 16 year old boy.

"Okay, I'm just tired." He said with his eyes closed while he was lying on the couch.

"This is going to suck." I whispered to Steve.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, the kids a freaking teenager. We all know they're the worst kind." I said.

"He's just not feeling that great, Tony. Give him a chance." He said.

"Give him a chance. You need to help me. You, Natasha, Bruce, Bucky even! Everyone." I said.

"You think Bucky is going to be up for looking out for a 16 year old boy? I don't know, Tony. He might not be up for it." He warned me.

"I don't care! Just get everyone in this house. We need to have more people. Get the kid's mind of things." I said.

"Tony, how can he forget that his aunt, uncle, girlfriend and his parents? He's hurting, we have to help him." He said softly.

"I got it. Let's throw a party!" I said with joy.

"A party? How big?" He asked seeming suspicious.

"Maybe a couple hundred people?" I said in my high voice, knowing that he was going to say no.

"Tony, he's hurting. Your going to throw a party for someone that doesn't want his identity shown to the world. Yet, you expect him to take off his mask and go to a party where people can obviously see that he's with you. And if he's with you, he's a superhero. They'll put two and two together, and know he's spiderman.

"No, they won't. Because I won't say the party is for Spiderman. I'm going to say Peter is my nephew. It would make since. I did research on the kid and his father was a science genius. They'll believe me. Trust me." I said with a grin.

"Okay, I'll take your word on it. Just, don't screw it up." He asked of me.

"Don't worry, you can come, too. Everyone in the Big Apple will be there. You don't want to let them down, now do you?" I joked.

"Fine. I'll go. I think I'm coming down with something. I've never been so agreeable with you." Cap said as he felt his forehead.

   I nudged him in a playful way.

"Tony, I'm serious though. We've never had a teenage Avenger. I don't think anyone will see it coming. We have to be careful with him. He's still developing some brains. He's maturing, and we have to be his guides." He explained in a serious tone.

"I know, Cap. I was thinking the same thing." I agreed.

"But, do you think having a party will be good for him? I mean, he's 16, not 21 if you know what I mean." Cap said.

"Please, he'll be fine. What could go wrong?!" I asked.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

FAMOUS LAST WORDS TONY. IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GO AHEAD AND ASK😜