Chapter 7: Broken

Peter:

"What do you mean by, your the killer?" Steve walked up to me suspiciously.

"I killed the man who killed my Uncle. But, it turns out he wasn't the killer. I killed the wrong man." That's when I started sobbing. I hid my face, extremely embarrassed by my teenage hormones.

"It was a mistake, Peter. I know you feel guilty, but it was a mistake." Tony patted my shoulder.

"I know I didn't want to kill the wrong guy but I did! It all my fault! I'm a murderer!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and tried breaking away from Tony's grasp.

"Shh, Peter shh." He put his chin on my head and held me close.

I finally gave in and fell to the ground sobbing. They all ran over and held me. I never felt so loved in my life.

I don't know why, but I was screaming while I cried. I knew that they all feared me and my mood swings, but I couldn't stop.

"Peter! Shut up!" Thor yelled so loud the room shook. I stopped and then started again.

"Oh my God! Why is he so emotional?!" I knew they were getting impatient.

"Peter, Peter, look at me." Tony grabbed my face. I knew what he was going to say.

-----------------------------------------
Tony:

"You need to calm down." I told him. He looked like he was about to break down, but he stopped whimpering.

He wiped his tears away, and looked around, he then laid down on my lap and closed his eyes.

"Peter, it's okay." I whispered to him. I saw a tear run across the bridge of his nose and onto my jeans.

"Come on, take a nap." Natasha held out her hand to Peter. He grabbed it and she led him to the couch and gave him a blanket. He grabbed her hand and said, "Please stay with me."

She smiled and lifted his head off the pillow and sat there instead. He laid his head back in her lap, soon he was asleep.

"He's broken." Ant-man said out of no where.

"God! Seriously?! How long have you been standing there?!" I jumped back in shock.

"The whole time!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! Well, yeah maybe he is. He needs us more than anyone." I said.

"I can try to help!" Deadpool walked into the room.

"Why? Where? How?! Where are you guys coming from?!" I exclaimed.

"No! No, go away, go away!" Peter said in his sleep.

"He's having a nightmare! So cute!" Wade fanboyed over the teen.

"Keep your pants on Wilson, just wake him up." Falcon spoke.

"Okay, why is everyone just now getting involved?" I got annoyed.

"It was like watching a drama, it was great!" Wade said getting popcorn out of his teeth.

"Aunt May! I'm sorry! It's my fault! It's all my fault!" Peter cried out.

"Peter, wake up!" I yelled.

He jumped up and was panting while sweating at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Wade went over and grabbed Peter's hand.

"I'm fine." Peter pulled his hand away.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Bucky asked.

"I'm good caveman." He smirked, but behind that smirk was a broke 16 year old.

"Was it about her?" I asked.

"Yeah." He frowned.

"I'm gonna go to bed now. I'm really tired." He got up and walked out.

"I feel bad for the kid." Sam says.

"Yeah, me too." I agreed.

"Whose up for a party?" Steve said.

I knew exactly what he was thinking.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
DON'T FREAK OUT ABOUT THE PICTURE I USED, IM NOT A STALKER I JUST RANDOMLY FOUND IT LOL