Chapter 2: Peter

Tony:

Steve, Thor, and I quickly disguised ourselves so we wouldn't be recognized on the streets or in Spidey's High School.

"Hi, I'm Ronald Winter, these are my colleagues, James and Owen. We are here for the school inspection." I lied. We had called the school earlier so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"Ah, yes. You may go in." The woman at the front desk allowed.

We waited for another hour or two and when the school bell rang for everyone to go home, we waited for another 30 minutes for the staff to leave. Once the school was completely empty, we ran into the principals office and looked through all the student files.

We decided to just start from freshman and work our way up. We didn't get very far. In the freshman section, there were only two Peters at this school. But we checked the other grades just to be sure, and sure enough they were the only two. Peter Hollingsworth and Peter Parker. We checked their attendance, just so we know which one was the most "busy". Peter Hollingsworth had a perfect attendance, and Peter Parker had missed 6 days and had been late 99 times. That's like 60 detentions! Well, I think we may have found our Spidey.

----------------------------------------------

"Natasha! We know who he is!" I yelled.

"Great, but I still want to take off that stupid mask. Wait! Why don't we let him try Thor's Loki soup." She grinned evilly.

"Yeah, it's nasty, just like him." Thor shivered in disgust.

"But doesn't that cause stomach issues?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, but the first five minutes after eating it you pass out! Then we can take off his mask." I smiled.

Natasha went to the stove top and in one bowl she started making chicken soup, and in the other she made Loki soup. They looked very similar, so she labeled them so that way only one of us would get a stomach ache, not all of us.

Spidey rushed in the door and sat down at the dinner table with the rest of us.

"So, Spidey. How was school?" I asked, as I started eating the chicken soup.

"Good. Thanks for the soup!" Spidey said to Natasha.

He took the first bite, and his smile immediately faded. He began eating the soup slower and slower, you could tell it was so he didn't hurt her feelings.

All of a sudden his head fell on the table and he was knocked out cold.

"Well, that worked!" Natasha said.

"Let's take him over to the couch." Hawkeye said.

We carried him over and stood there deciding if we should really do this or not.

"We have to. We should have a reason for feeding him that soup." Bruce said.

"Oh I'll do it." I then grabbed the bottom of the boy's mask and pulled it off of him.

We all stood there in shock, to see a 15 year old boy. He looked so peaceful while sleeping, and he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks.

"He's so cute!" Natasha surprisingly melted over him.

He suddenly opened his eyes, and looked at all of us in shock. He started rubbing his eyes, and then noticed that there was no mask there.

"Oh my God. Oh my God! My mask!" He then looked at me, and saw the mask in my hand.

"What have you- Ow!!!!" He grabbed his stomach.

We all knew what was about to happen.

"Ow. My stomach really hurts." He said sitting back down on the couch.

"Do you have any other clothes?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, in my backpack." He said.

"Okay." Steve went to grab his backpack and found jeans and a sweater.

"Here's the sweater, I'll go get some sweats from my drawer." Steve ran to his room, then came back out.

"You shouldn't get up. Go ahead and change here. We won't look." Natasha said. We all walked to the kitchen.

When we heard Peter call us back, we went back in.

He was laying there looking like any other teenage boy. A sick one at that.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Peter covered his mouth and held his stomach.

"Here's a trash can." Bruce said, as he sat next to him while holding the trash can for him.

But, Peter wasn't throwing up. He just breathed heavily.

"Go ahead, it'll make you feel better." Bruce said while rubbing Peter's back.

All of a sudden Peter hunched over the trash can and started puking up everything that he had eaten today and last night.

"You okay?" Bruce asked Peter. Peter shook his head and his bottom lip started to quiver.

"Uh, Natasha!" Bruce quickly got Natasha's attention.

"Don't worry. It's because of the stomach pain. It doesn't only make you nauseous. It causes excruciating pain in the stomach." She explained with a smile.

Peter then started crying and holding on to his stomach. He then started screaming in pain. It was horrible to watch. We all regretted what we did. But, we were going to make him feel better.

"Peter, you have to calm down. Okay?" Bruce whispered to him.

His eyes were wide and we could tell he wanted to calm down, but he just gave up. He threw up in the trash can again, and then started sobbing into Bruce's shoulder.

It was hard to watch. I went over and sat on the other side of Peter. He looked at me and then laid down on my shoulder. He was still crying, but then he just stopped. I looked down to see him sleeping. He then fell into my lap. He looked exhausted.

"What are we going to do?" Thor asked.

"I don't know. But we have to help him in whatever way is possible." I brushed Peter's hair back with my hand, hoping that it would give him comfort.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and turned his body. He was using my arm like it was a teddy bear. I tried pulling away, but his grip was too strong. The other Avengers laughed at me.

"Looks like you'll be sleeping with him tonight." They smiled and walked out of the room.

----------------------------------------------
Natasha:

After we all put up the dishes, we wanted to check on Peter and Tony. We walked into the room to find Peter buried in Tony's chest, and Tony was knocked out as well. It was so adorable that I had to take a picture.

Tony then woke up.

"What are you guys doing?" He whispered, aware of the sleeping Peter.

"Nothing. How's Peter?" Thor quickly changed the subject.

"He's fine, just super tired." Peter did look super tired. He was so cute though! Especially when sleeping. My God! What has happened to me!

Peter grabbed Tony's hand and cuddled it like a teddy bear again.

"I swear to God, if he-" Tony stopped when he saw something.

"What is it?" Hawkeye asked.

"He's crying. But in his sleep." Tony then wrapped his arms around Peter and brushed his hair again.

When Peter stopped crying, we all sighed in relief and left Tony and Peter, so we could go to sleep.

✖️❌✖️❌✖️❌✖️❌✖️❌✖️❌✖️
TO BE CONTINUED

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL.😫