Chapter 22

Hey guys this is such a fun chapter to write and I hope ya'll like it. Some of the information might be incorrect since I've never gone to the place mentioned in this chappie so just forgive me. Its fiction after all right? :D Oh and P.S. I found out I'm not really grounded this weekend. Yay! Oh P.S.S The next chapter is already written so if I get a lot of votes I might upload faster! wink wink ;)

*************************************************

It had been 2 days.

2 days waiting anxiously for our lives to be brutally ended by Trixie.

I was sitting in history class trying my best not to zone out. I was really uncomfortable because I could feel Douglas’ eyes boring into my back.

“Douglas and Victoria.” The art teacher said suddenly, reading from a piece of paper. My head shot up and I listened to her read off some other names before she addressed the whole class. “You will have until the dance to finish it. You may work in class and outside of class if you wish.”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked back to Douglas. He smirked before leaning forward in his seat.

“We have to make something artsy for the dance.” He whispered, making his breath tickle my ear. My stomach fluttered and I looked away before he noticed the faint coloring on my cheeks. I tried to concentrate on the teacher but I couldn’t because a note fluttered onto my desk.

I ripped my eyes away from it and quickly scanned the room. The last time that happened I read a sappy love letter, I really didn’t want that to happen again. Holding my breath I reached for the note but before I could open it, it was pulled from my hands by the teacher.

“I am a cool teacher but I can’t allow note passing.” She sent Douglas a disapproving look. Oh… So Douglas gave it to me.

“Douglas you know the drill.” She sighed, beckoning him to the front of the classroom. “Read it out loud.”