Chapter 28

Here's the next chapter. Again, I'm looking for trailors. If you make me one I would love you so much! Just message me with the youtube link. <3 <3 <3 <3

**********************************************************

          It was Friday.

          I was so paranoid and I think everyone noticed my change in attitude. Douglas asked me about it at school, Becca silently pondered over it, and my family looked worried.

          “Your turn.” Becca said. I was jerked to life and looked down at the game board. Whenever my turn was over I turned my attention back to the window so he couldn’t catch me off guard again.

          “Victoria?” I looked at her. “Please tell me what’s wrong.” She touched my forearm pleadingly. I just shook my head sadly and looked to the floor.

          “Fine.” She said harshly. “I thought we were friends but I guess not!” She stood up and ran outside, knocking the board over in the process. I was left alone in the house. Well not really, Page and Steve were in their room but I felt alone.

          I silently put the game away before crawling up the stairs. My mind couldn’t wrap around the fact that I had just let my best friend go. She was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

          Once I made it to my room I laid down on the floor.

          The next thing I knew it was morning. I stood up and stared in front of me. Page was sitting on my bed, fiddling with my laptop.

          “I’m really worried about you.” She looked up to where I was standing. “I thought you were getting better but your getting worse. I really wish you would tell me what’s wrong.”