Chapter 29

IMPORTANT READ AUTHORS NOTE IF YOUR WONDERING ABOUT THE SLOW UPDATES

 Ok so heres the dealio. My school is insane!!! They make me do PowerPoints and like a lab everyday and make me write reports. Ugh. And I got sick :( Yup poor me. Anyway I love emoticons! If you comment include your favorite emoticon.

********************************

11 days later and no sign of the janitor.

I suppose that should make me feel better but it doesn’t. I feel like something bad is coming and I don’t like it one bit.

Well I’m almost done with the dress. Wyatt’s been coming to my house everyday to help. Without his help I would’ve been done yesterday but still I’m glad to have his company.

I still haven’t been talking to Rebecca. I miss her a lot. Douglas and I haven’t decided what to do yet for our project and what do you know, there’s only 10 days until the ball.

Freaking fantastic.

Right now me and Doug are in art class waiting for it to end so he can talk to the teacher.

Brrrring!

Yay, class is over. Everybody went out of the room while Douglas and I stayed behind.

“I take it you two want to talk to me?” She raised an eyebrow.

“We can’t figure out what to do for the dance.” Douglas said, getting to the point rather fast.