bad boy

Harry was impatiently waiting for Louis to come home. He missed him a lot, but he didn't exactly want to cuddle or whatever. He wanted to have sex with Louis. So bad.

A text came from Harry's phone and he saw it was from Lou.

Hey open the door for me baby ;) xoxo

It caused Harry to get goosebumps and shiver. He had no idea why Louis wanted him to open the door. Maybe he bought groceries and needs help. He thought to himself.

After a minute or two there was a knock on the door. Harry assumed it was Louis so he ran to the door and quickly opened it.

His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what Louis had in his hands.

"Baby, i know what you've been up to. Fucking yourself with this haven't you?" Louis chuckled while holding a vibrator in his hand. Harry was lost for words. He didn't know what to say. He didn't think he could say anything. He knew Louis didn't really like it when he pleasured himself. Louis always told Harry it was his job to do that.

"U-uh where d-did you find it?" Harry nervously asked while keeping his eyes down. He couldn't bring himself to look into Louis blue eyes. Because he knew they were dark and he didn't like when his eyes were dark because that meant Harry was in trouble.

"Oh this thing? I dropped my phone last night and i found this under our bed. Harry baby you know-" Louis was cut off by Harry's lips.

Quickly Harry pulled back and stared at the shorter boy. "So sorry didn't mean it. You were gone at work last night and i...i just needed to." Harry confessed with a shaky voice.

Louis brought his soft fingers up to Harry's cheek and rubbed it soothingly. Harry knew he was going to get punished. He just didn't know what the punishment would be. Louis was always good at surprising him about that kind of thing.

"Off." Louis ran his hand up and down Harry's slender body signalling him to remove his clothes. Harry didn't hesitate to remove his clothes. He knew Lou didn't like him stalling.

So Harry started to take his clothes off. First his shirt, then his boxers and jeans.

"Take your hair down for me baby." Lou told his beautiful green eyed boy. He watched as the younger boy pulled his hair out of the bun he had. It was so lovely how his hair fell upon his shoulders and curled.

"I want you to fuck yourself in front of me with this vibrator. But....you can't cum baby." The older boy told Harry as he walked into their room. He came right back out with a cock ring in his hand. And that made Harry whimper. Harry hated that thing. They have only used it twice and it was torture for Harry. The thought of him not being able to cum when he needed to made his member start to ache.

Louis noticed Harry wasn't taking it so well. But it's what he gets when he's a bad boy.

They walked over to the bedroom. And Louis kissed Harry hard and rough. He pulled on his hair and smacked his bum. It caused a small moan to slip from Harry's mouth. Louis smacked it again and he got the same reaction. He knew Harry got pleasure from being spanked and he really liked that.

"Like that baby? When i spank you huh?" Louis groaned. He was already so hard and wanted to fuck Harry senseless, but he couldn't not yet.

"Yes." Harry moaned as another smack came to his bum. Lou looked at the younger boy's bum and it was red with hand marks. He leaned down a kissed them all.

"Go on now fuck yourself for me." Louis growled lowly as he sat down in a chair facing the bed where Harry was laying.

Harry didn't wait. But his fingers weren't lubed up. So he started to reach for the nightstand that had the lube in it but stopped. His eyes landed on Louis and he went over to him. Harry stuck out his index and middle finger and placed them on Louis' lips.

The smaller boy opened his mouth for them and began to suck and twirl his tongue around Harry's fingers.

Harry pulled them out slowly. Just before he could get back on the bed Louis slipped the cock ring on Harry.

Shit. Harry thought to himself.

He was back on the bed and stared wide eyed at Louis. Then his fingers were tracing around own rim and he slowly pushed into himself. He started to pump in and out going faster and faster moaning Louis' name loudly.

He rocked himself back and forth scissoring his fingers. Suddenly he pulled them out and got the vibrator that was laying on the bed. Harry decided lube would be better for this one. So he lubed up and pushed it inside.

A gasp came out of his mouth when he turned the setting on the highest setting it could go. Harry brought himself up onto his knees and continued to fuck himself while Louis watched.

Louis sat in the chair his cock already leaking with precum. He wanted to pull that dildo out of Harry's ass and fuck him so hard.

"Fuck!" Harry moaned loudly. His head was on the bed and his ass in the air. "Need to come Louis." He whimpered and moaned at the same time.

Louis couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't watch Harry fuck himself any longer. So he got up from the chair and started to pump himself self a few times to get harder again. He poured lube on his cock and pulled the vibrator out of Harry.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." Louis whispered in Harry's ear as he pushed into him. Louis grabbed onto Harry's hips and started to fuck him hard. Thrusting deeper and deeper until he found Harry's sweet spot.

"So tight baby. All mine. Better not catch you doing that again." Louis growled as he continued to fuck his boyfriend senseless.

"Wanna ride you daddy." Harry moaned with Louis thrusts.

"What did you just call me?" Louis asked stopping his movements.

He didn't even give Harry a chance to answer before he was flipping them over and making Harry be on top.

"Fuck, me baby. Say it again." Louis moaned and he gripped Harry's hips making him bounce up and down on Louis' aching cock.

"Sorry for being bad daddy." The younger boy moaned.

Harry's hands rested up Louis' chest as he rode Louis fiercely. He bounced up and down hard. And swirled his hips around making Louis moan.

Louis' continued to moan and Harry felt him cum inside him. Then Harry was moaning loudly as he felt the cock ring being removed and his dick exploding all over Louis' stomach.

Harry's large body fell on Louis.

They laid that way for a while until Harry got off and laid next to Louis. Both of them stared at each other. Harry kissed Louis and Louis smiled when he pulled away.

"I hate the cock ring." Harry grumbled with his arms crossed.

Louis let out a loud chuckle and just pulled Harry into a hug. And they both fell asleep like that.

****************************