Late Night Text

Credit for the cover pic thingy goes to: NightmarexDaydreamx

Thanks for the cover it was cute!! ^-^

-----------------------------------------------

Harry: come over i need you xx
11:06 pm

Maggie: lonely? ;)
11:07 pm

Maggie: parents?
11:07 pm

Harry: gone
11:08 pm

Harry: just fucking come over please
11:08 pm

Harry: like right now hurry
11:09 pm

Harry: mags you there?
11:15 pm

Harry: maggie come on answer me
11:17 pm

Harry: hello?
11:20 pm

Harry: maggie!
11:24 pm

Harry: fine whatever im going to bed nite
11:30 pm

Maggie: open your door
11:30 pm

Harry's eyes widened at the text on his phone. Suddenly he was rushing downstairs to unlock to door. After almost falling down the staircase he came to the door and let Maggie in.

"You didn't text me back." Harry said with a hurt voice.

"I was driving. You're the one who says don't drive and text." Maggie said in a british accent obviously mocking Harry.

Then Maggie's small hand wrapped around Harry's neck and pulled him into a kiss. She pulled at his hair and groped his body making him moan in response.

"Bedroom?" Maggie said against the taller boy's lips.

"No." Harry shook his head and picked up Maggie. He brought her over to the kitchen table and laid her down softly.

"Kinky." She said and pulled Harry on top on her. His lips found hers and stuck his tongue inside her mouth. Swirling about and dancing with her tongue.

"Ride me?" Harry breathed harshly against Maggie's skin as he kissed down her neck. His hand found it's way around her breast and noticed a new nipple ring was there.

"Let me see." Harry gasped when he felt the metal piece of jewelry.

And maggie didn't protest. She just lifted up her shirt and revealed a silver rod in both her nipples.

"Can I?" The curly haired boy asked while looking maggie in the eyes. She nodded her head and soon Harry's face was buried in her chest.

He sucked on the sensitive skin and bit at her nipples, enjoying the taste. His tongue swirled around the tender nub while his hands squeezed the flesh. He started to suck harshly on the skin pulling on it with his teeth. Harry kept going until there was a dark purple spot. One that he was proud of.

A smirk lay across his face when he brought his eyes up to Maggie's. She was coming undone beneath him. Her arms were quivering and legs were shaky.

Goosebumps were traveling their way down her body all because of Harry.

"Feel good baby?" Harry purred against the soft skin under his body.

"Mhmm." Maggie hummed in response to his question. A silly smile plastered on her face.

Harry then started pulling down his pajama pants revealing his large length. He hooked his fingers onto the waistband of Maggie's panties and pulled them down extremely slow.