Naruto x Gaara

"Your life...it means nothing if you don't live for yourself." Gaara spoke in his monotonous voice. His green eyes staring back at his victim who tried to fight back, but had no chance at survival.

His victim lay on the ground defenseless with a kunai barely being held by his weak hand.

"Come out." Gaara said with his eyes flicking towards nearby bushes. Suddenly he saw yellow hair, and that orange jumpsuit. When Gaara looked at Naruto's face his eyes widened.

"Please stop." Naruto begged with tears running down his lovely face. His body was trembling and his fists were clenched tight.

Gaara stared at Naruto because he was unsure of what to say to him. He didn't know why he was trying to stop him. And to be honest he didn't really care either. This is what he needed to do to feel alive. Kill.

He needed to feed off his victims pain that he inflicted on them.

"Go away. This has nothing to do with you Uzumaki." Gaara blandly said.

"Stop! Please!" The person that found it upon himself to be Gaara's unlucky victim screamed. He weakly got up onto his feet and tried to wound Gaara with his kunai knife only to have it shot down by the sand.

"Enough of this. I've grown tired of this game. Sand coffin!" Gaara angrily spoke as his juitsu started to encase his victim in his sand.

"Dammit!" Naruto shouted and ran over to Gaara as quickly as he could. He didn't know what he was going to do to stop him once he was in front on the red-haired boy. Naruto had no clue. So once he was face to face with the racoon eyed boy he did what he thought would throw him off.

He crashed his lips onto Gaara's and his sand coffin stopped. The sand fell away and traveled back into it's gourd leaving it's victim almost dead. He managed to get on his feet and moved as quickly as he could to get away from the red head.

What is he doing? Gaara thought to himself. He barely had anytime to process it before Naruto was pulling away.

His face was flush with embarrassment as he didn't know what he was feeling. It was all new to him. There was some spark that went off inside him and set off a massive burning flame. It burned brightly and he could feel himself heat up.

"Why?" Gaara whispered as he slowly looked at Naruto who had a pink color on his cheeks.

"I...I don't know. It was the only way to stop you. Well...the only way I could think of. And besides I've always really kind of wanted to..." Naruto trailed off trying not to look at Gaara because he was embarrassed about his crush.

He was so interested with Gaara ever since he first saw him at the Chunin exams. Naruto has kept the secret for so long. And when he saw the chance to kiss him. He took that chance even if it wasn't the right time.

"This feeling what is it?" Gaara shyly asked while watching his sand move in swift swirls around his feet. He patiently awaited Naruto's answer because he so desperately wanted to know the answer.

His ears caught the sound of Naruto's hand moving, and before he could touch him, the sand was wrapped tightly around Naruto's wrist. Big blue eyes looked at Gaara and the sand fell away and he embraced Naruto's touch.

"Let me show you." Naruto whispered in Gaara's ear while wrapping his arm around his small waist. His green eyes widened and again he put up his defenses. The sand started to drag Naruto away and held him up by the ankles in mid air.

"Don't hurt me. This is...new to me." Gaara sadly spoke while lowering Naruto down onto the ground in front of him.

And with those few words Naruto fell towards the ground and pulled Gaara along with him.