Daddy Styles

"Baby girl." Harry called his sweet girl dressed in her dirty outfit he chose for her. It consisted of black thigh highs, a studded garter belt, a short black skirt, a black bra, and crotchless panties. The only color the girl was in was black.

It seemed to turn Harry on so much cause to him black was the sexiest lingerie color ever.

"Yes daddy." His blind folded girl spoke in her well mannered tone. Something her daddy liked very much.

A quick swat came down onto the young woman her skin stinging, but her core dripping for more.

"So precious. All mine!" Harry growled at the last word spanking the already red swollen skin once again. His hand mark was all over the young woman's ass.

Harry's aching cock was already so hard and he had just begun the punishment. It begged for him to release it from the constraints of those tight black skinny jeans.

But he pushed the thought of his own pleasures to the back of his mind for now. There were more pressing matters. Like how he was going to continue this punishment on his lovely Delia.

He walked over to his drawer filled with many items. Some meant for extreme pleasure, and others for pain.

Eyeing each item carefully he decided on three in particular. Two that would cause the most pleasure possible, and the other would hurt Delia. It would cause her to scream her Daddy's name out loud and beg him to stop. But at the same time to plead him to keep going until she was cumming so hard.

His hands grabbed two vibrators and a flogger.

The vibrators were both a deep purple. Both a thick eight inches waiting to fill up Delia's core and ass. The thought of it inside her made Harry groan and his cock spurt precum into his boxers.

The flogger was red and black ready to whip Delia and leave her marked up.

"You know why this is happening don't you baby girl?" Harry spoke in a low dark tone.

"Yes." Delia whispered back. Her forehead starting to sweat from the anticipation. She could feel herself between her thighs. Her panties were soaked from just being spanked and her core yearned to be filled up. With whatever Harry wanted. Because she was there to please Harry in any way she could.

"Yes, what?" Harry snapped the flogger against Delia's already sore skin making her whimper.

Delia stayed silent holding back the tears that betrayed her. Yes she was so fucking turned on right now, but still there was only so much she could handle.

"Daddy, yes sir." She said through gritted teeth her knees starting to hurt from her kneeling on them.

"That's my girl." Mr. Styles bent down to her level and placed a soft gentle kiss on her pink chapped lips. But the poor girl couldn't help but feel so needy. Harry's kisses were always so precious to her. The way his lips were so plump and soft against hers. And the way his tongue would run across her bottom lip and then slip inside her mouth so slowly. Those things were precious to her. She could almost imagine the taste that was just upon her lips if she thought hard enough.

"Already so wet for daddy." Harry teased while inserting the vibrators without warning. A loud moan left Delia as she was filled up so good.

"Now while this is going on I'm going to spank you. And you're going to tell me why you're being punished. Okay baby?" The young man with the unruly curls spoke with the flogger ready in his hand.

A loud gulp escaped Delia's lips through the silence that weighed upon her. Goosebumps started to raise on the pale flesh that covered her delicate body. The knees and arms that were holding her up almost giving out when the hard smack came down onto her ass.