I want you so bad (h.s.+e.p.)

"Why are you staring at her?" Harry whispered - yelled at Evan who was staring down this girl walking into the restaurant they were having dinner at. "Evan!" Harry raised his voice and brought Evan back into reality. Son of a bitch. Evan thought to himself. He didn't know what happened. He and Harry were talking and then that girl walked in. And he just lost himself.

She was...gorgeous. He thought about her again. Her hair was shoulder length and jet black. And she was wearing a red body con dress. It really did show off her curves. Especially in the back.

"What an ass." Evan mindlessly blurted out as she walked by their table with a smirk. Her perfect red lips forming into a breathtaking smile.

Harry's mouth dropped and his eyes immediately began to water. He just couldn't believe how Evan was acting right now in front of him. "I'm leaving! You dick!" Harry spit and got up from the table. He started walking only to hear Evan calling after him, but he didn't stop. He kept going until he was outside the restaurant standing in the rain. His clothes started to get drenched and his hair was getting heavy with water.

"Just my luck." The saddened Harry muttered to himself as he began walking home in the rain. As he continued to walk his eyes began to pour their own tears. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He always thought it would be fine having a bisexual boyfriend. But apparently not. Because Evan can't help but look at other girls. And it hurts Harry because he never does that to Evan.

"I hate you Evan." Harry grumbled. Suddenly he heard someone running behind. "Harry!!!" Evan called out breathless as he reached him. He put his hand on Harry's shoulder turning him around so they were facing each other. Once he saw his lover's face it made him ache. Harry's facial expression was a mix of anger, sadness, and apathy.

"What do you want? Thought you wanted to fuck Little Ms. Red Dress?!" Harry asked angrily. Evan's face turned into one of confusion because he didn't really know what Harry was talking about. He didn't want to fuck that girl. Yeah she was hot, but he wasn't really into her. And besides he's faithful to his Harry.

"What the hell? Baby, no okay? I know I was staring bu-" He got cut short by Harry turning around and walking off. Shit. Evan thought. He started after Harry who was walking rather fast.

Once he caught up to harry again he pulled him into his arms. Of course Harry wasn't having it. He pinched Evan's arm and he immediately let go. "No come back." Evan pleaded and grabbed onto Harry again.

"Fuck off." Harry glared while flipping off his boyfriend. And it wounded Evan because Harry never talked to him like that. He's never told Evan to fuck off. He's always so sweet and shy.

"No I fucking love you!" Evan protested and again grabbed onto Harry and pulled him into a hug. Harry tried pinching again, but Evan's grip was unfaltering. He tried wiggling out of his hold and punching him in the arm. But it was no use Evan wasn't letting go this time.

So harry admitted defeat and gave up. Even if he really didn't want to. "Sorry I was staring." The dark eyed boy apologized. All Harry did was scoff.

"I mean it. I do, let me make it up to you." He whispered.

"Yeah, how?" Harry asked skeptically.

"Come on." Evan pulled them back towards their car.

They got in and Evan started up the car and drove off. An abandoned parking lot came into view and they pulled in. Evan had an idea. A rather dirty idea at that. But who cares? Not Evan...

His slender fingers turned on the radio and it was playing the smashing pumpkins. He stared at harry with lust in his eyes. And Harry stared back with a confusion in his.

He watched as Evan reached over his lap and opened the glove box. Harry's eyes widened as he saw the clear bottle of lube in Evan's hand. "Uh." He gulped and Evan smirked.

"Baby, I want you." Evan groaned as he moved his seat as far back as it could go. Then he started undoing his belt and jeans. Then his pants were coming down and his aching cock sprang up.

"See?" He chuckled lightly. The green eyed boy couldn't help but be nervous because he's never done this before. And what if they got caught? Oh god. He thought to himself. "It'll be okay it's pouring down no one will see." Evan encouraged him. A smile grew on Harry's face as he began taking off his jeans. And it wasn't an easy thing to do. He had his boots and his jeans to take off. "Why do I fucking wear these?" He complained about how skinny his jeans were and how hard it was to get out of them. Especially in a car! Evan just watched carefully while touching himself.

Once Harry got out of his pants he was ready to go. He looked over at Evan who was playing with himself and it made his cock twitch.

"I'm not ready though." Harry whimpered. He needed to be opened up a bit first. "Do it to yourself then baby, then hop on for a ride." Evan smirked while handing him the lube.

Harry wasted no time. He poured the lube on his fingers and began to finger his tight pink hole. Evan watched as Harry fingered himself. It was the best sight ever. Way better than that skank in the restaurant. No one is as beautiful or as sexy as his Harry. Harry was his number one.

"Evan..." Harry moaned as he pulled out his fingers. Evan reached over for Harry. He made the younger boy straddle him.

Harry placed his hands on Evan's shoulder as he lowered himself onto his cock. "Ooh." He squeaked as his started bouncing up and down on his boyfriend's cock.

"Yeah baby just like that." Evan moaned and held onto Harry's slim hips. He squeezed his hip bones and bit Harry's nipple. It only made the younger go up and down faster. "Like me inside you don't you?" Evan asked as Harry fucked him.

All Harry did was nod his head quickly.

"I love fucking you baby. It's so good. No one is good like you." Evan continued talking dirty to Harry. But he meant what he said. All his ex's were never good like Harry.

"Gonna cum for me? I want you to cum on stomach Harry." The dark eyed boy growled. And it sent Harry over the edge. He took Harry's cock in his hand and pumped him a few times and it didn't take long for Harry. He was cumming all on Evan's stomach.

Then he felt Evan's cock twitch and felt his cum inside him.

"You didn't want that whore?" Harry asked shyly. Evan shook his head 'no'.

"Say so then." Harry begged.

"I didn't want that whore baby. Only you. I only want you." Evan smiled and kissed Harry's nose.

"Good. Now take me to a movie. I want popcorn." Harry giggled as he got off Evan's lap and into his chair.

Evan laughed loudly and pulled up his pants.

"Alright baby let's go." He smiled and started up the car.

------------------------------------------------------