Tate & Violet (AHS)

My eyes watched as the blood dripped from the open vein. The razorblade I used covered in crimson lay in the dirty sink. I hadn't felt anything in months and cutting was the only way I ever felt something. I didn't mind the stinging wound. Or the sound of the blade against my skin. It reminded me of when I was alive. I loved the feeling, but I also hated it so much.

It's been months since I told Tate to go away. He hasn't crept back up since. But I know he's always around watching me. I miss him so much. And I know I still love him. Even if we both know what he did was horrible. I can't just let him go.

"This is bullshit." I muttered at myself in the mirror. I wanted Tate so badly. I wanted to see him. I wanted to feel him. And hear his voice say my name. I wanted to hear him talk about birds and Nirvana. I'm tired of dwelling on memories. I want him.

"Tate." I whispered as I walked out of my bathroom. I know he heard me.

"Please come out I know you're around. Please." I almost cried because hearing myself say his name out loud almost killed me. I soon heard my door being opened and I turned around to see messy blonde hair. He was wearing his ripped jeans and that green sweater. God, he looks so beautiful. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to look at his face. A part of me what still skeptical about forgiving him, but I couldn't fight how I felt.

"Heard you call Vi." Tate said so soft and sweet like he's been waiting all this time. I brought my eyes up to his and saw a smile on his face. He started walking towards me, but I didn't want to wait so I ran up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I began to sob into his chest as he held me. It felt so good and warm to be with him again. His arms wrapped around me tightly and he started to cry as well. He's probably been in so much pain like me.

"I missed you so much violet." He cried into my shoulder. I could feel his tears on the my skin. And it hurt me I didn't want him crying anymore. I pulled back to look at him. His face red and stained with tears. Then my lips were on his because I couldn't help it anymore. I didn't want to talk about anything right now. I just wanted to feel Tate. All over me.

His hands were in my hair and I was pulling us to my bed. We both slowly fell on it at the same time. Tate kissed my lips softly. Then he kissed my cheeks, my forehead, and my hair. His lips were so soft and warm as they caressed me. His longer fingers traced random swirls under my shirt as he continued kissing me. My hands started to pull off his shirt and before I knew it we both we undressing each other. Rather quickly if I might add.

Tate straddled me naked. And it was such a turn on. I couldn't wait to feel him. He started to nip at my neck and grind his lower half on mine. My body was reacting so quickly to everything because it's been so long since I've had him. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him roughly. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and it made a moan slip from behind my lips. Tate groaned lowly when he heard it.

Suddenly I felt him at entrance and I was so wet I cold feel it on my thighs. Again his lips were on mine, but then I felt him push into me. And it felt so good. He thrusted deep inside of me and moaned my name every few thrusts. My nails dug into his shoulders and he bit my neck hard enough to draw blood. But it didn't phase me it just turned both of us on more. He started to go faster and then he stopped. Tate pulled out and I felt empty inside. He looked at me with a smirk and picked me up.

Tate pushed me up against the wall and pushed inside of me. My head fell on his shoulder and I moaned so loudly against his sweaty skin. His strong arms flexed and unflexed as his pumped in and out. "Missed you so much violet!" Tate said in a raspy voice.

"So fucking wet!" Tate growled as he fucked me against the wall. His thrusts were hard and deep. They were taking over my body. It felt so wonderful and intimate and dirty. And it was wonderful. Just so wonderful. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to feel his leaking cock inside me for hours.

"God Vi! You're so-" Tate stopped speaking words and let out a load moan and came. My eyes watched his face as he carried us to my bed. He laid us down and we spooned like....normal kids.

We both stared at each other. And his lips formed into that lovely dimpled smile and his eyes crinkled.

"Good?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him, but I didn't cum. He saw my face and knew what I was thinking. But I didn't want him to get the wrong idea. The idea that the sex wasn't good because god it was. It was so good. Every time is always better than the last.

His smile dropped and he kissed my lips softly. "Violet I'm sorry. Let me take care of you." His voice just a whisper in my ear. But I pressed my finger to his lips.

"Shh Tate we have forever for that. I just want you to hold me now." I told him softly and kissed his lips. We both let our kiss linger because god it's been so long since we've felt anything. And now we have each other again.

"I love you Violet. I need to know I'm forgiven because I can't be dead without you. It's boring." He chuckled and pulled me close.

"I forgive you Tate and I love you too." I said as he held me.

"It's you and me together for always." Tate whispered in my ear before we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------