Chapter 5~ Detention (XXX)

I went to the dresser and grabbed the most "see through" school blouse and my shortest skirt and my white stockings.

I slipped on my white heels and grabbed my school bag. I sprayed myself in perfume. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my car keys and my purse. I smirked knowing today was going to be the most "exciting" school day.

I arrived at school and checked my phone and I had a missed call from a unusual number. I checked the clock, 7:45am. "I have time."

I redialed the number and it rang. Then someone answered. "Hello?" A loud, irish like, voice asked.

(phone call)

you: Hello? Who is this?

Irish man: Haha. Oh my aplogies. Yee Séan. But yee can call me Jack

You: -chuckle- Hello. I'm (y/n). how did you get my number?

Jack: My friend Mark gave it to me, incase I ever needed to get ahold of him through you.

you: Oh. Well he never told me did that. But its nice meeting you. But I have to get to class.

jack: Hold up. Class? You're a college student...Right?!

you: -cough- I have to go.

Jack: Wait! (Y-

(end call)

I almost blew that! I ran to class and started the day. I went and sat down next to my friend and suddenly a guy walks in and stares at me. "I heard he likes you!" My friend squeals. I arch my brow and examine the man.

He is pretty tall, Blonde hair, blue eyes, jock...Hot. I roll my eyes, pretending not to care"(y/n)! Go say something to him!" Paige shoved me and I tripped and fell in front of him.

"Are you alright?" he asked while helping me up. I dust myself off,"I'm fine" He looked me up and down like Mark does...I huff trying singal him."Back the fuck up. before I chop your dick off."

-RIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG-

"So..Can I get your number after class?" I made a disguested face. "I'm not sure." I walk off and sit back down. "So! what happened?!" I rolled my eyes annoyed with the subject."ESCISIÓN" Ms.Edmounds yelled.

-After lunch-

"Finally, it's time to go see Mark." I smiled and thought. I made my way to his class and knocked on the door, like a "good student". He answered the door. "Good Afternoon, Ms.Patterson. Do come in."

I smiled and struted in, rocking my hips from side to side. I sat down front and center. "Alright, Ms.Patterson. Today we are learning about Areas of shapes." Mark turned around and started writing words on the board.

I slipped out my phone and started checking my Instagram. "MS.PATTERSON!" I looked up at him, scared. I have never used that tone of voice, in any occasions.

"Hand over the phone, Now.. " I gulped and gave him my phone. "You know the rules, since you broke them, you are staying after school. for Detention. "

I bit my lip and nodded. "Without further distractions, Lets continue the lesson." I took notes and listen to what he was saying.

The day dragged on, and the final bell rang for everyone to go home. Except me. I was walking out of class with Paige, then when we came to Mr.Fischbach's class. I stopped in my steps.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" I looked at the ground. "I have detention" She nodded and said to text her when it was over. I nodded and became nervous.

"W-What is he gonna do..He might put me in severe pain..." I took a few deep breaths and walked in.

"Ah. Ms.Patterson, I thought you skipped. But only naughty girls do that..correct?" I nodded nervously and sat my stuff down. I walked over to Mr.Fischbach's desk and asked,"What's m-my punishment sir?"

He grinned."Oh little one, you don't know the difference between punishments and consequences. You are not getting a Punishment, you are getting consequences for your actions in my classroom."

My eyes grew wide. I was scared. I wanted to run. But I kinda wanted it. I walked over to Mark and nodded. "Okay, I need you to lay on the ground, legs spread apart."

I nodded and laid down, following his orders. I put my face down and tried not to disown him. "Okay, now you cannot fight any of my actions. If you do, you get spanked." I bit my lip and nodded.

I heard Mark take his belt off, he snapped it. Making me flinch. He took the belt and tied my wrists together.

(play song now)

He wrapped his hand around my hair and tugged on my hair. He pulled out back making me arch. I held back a moan, I didn't want him to know that This was pleasing.

He moved his hands up and down my back rubbing my side. Leaving love bites everywhere. He tugged on my skirt and pulled it down. Revealing my lacey white underwear.

I blushed and held my breath when he pulled those down with his teeth. I shivered and bit my lip. He slipped them off and got his face even with my lips. He used his fingers and spread the lips and thrusted his tongue in and out. And pushing in deep.

I gripped the sides of the desks and arched my back. "Come on baby girl, I know you want to yell my name. And i want you to but not too loud." I nodded as he proceeded to reach my g-spot. I bit my lip and moaned his name. "Ah.Mark"

He stood up and slipped off his pants and teased my entrance. My juices were basically oozing everywhere. "Mark just fuck me." He spanked my side. "You know I don't like it when you cuss." I nodded and whimpered.

He slid his head in and i arched my back. He is big and I should be use to it but I just can't handle it. He started sliding in. I arched my back ."AHH. MARK..FUCK." He kept going till his whole  8 inches was in.

Then, he started thrusting hard and fast into me. I was screaming pain and pleasure. He was rubbing my clit, I felt so much pleasure that my body was weakening. "(Y-Y/N) i'm gonna cum." I nodded and we both came. Our cum mixing together.

He pulled out and kissed my stomach. He lifted me up( he took the belt off your hands) and i wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. "I love you so much Mark." He licked his lips and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much more, you just don't know." He smiled. I got dressed and I check the clock. 4:30pm. "I better get home, so I don't get in trouble." He nodded. I kissed him and drove home.

____________________________________

Sorry for not updated recently, i've been very busy! But thank you all for being patient.

Love, Shelbi💞