Chapter 13

{smut warning, well not really}

I woke up with a terrible headache and looked around. I was in my room? Last thing I remember was being in the kitchen. I turned and saw Mark, with his arm wrapped around my stomach and soundly asleep.

I smiled and shifted so I could see his beautiful face. His jawline was so devine. I must of dozed off into my own world because I heard Mark saying my name repeatedly.

I shook my head and smiled. "Good Morning beautiful." Mark whispered and kissed my nose. I giggled and smiled. "Last night was fun." Mark nodded in agreement. I smiled as i got off the bed as my feet hit the cold floor and set chills up my legs.
I shivered and moved through my room and grabbed my sweatpants and slipped them on. Mark was on his phone."Fuck." he groaned. I turned around. "What?" I rubbed my arm to get a little warm. "I forgot that I had to grade papers and upload for my YouTube channel."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "You have a youtube channel?" He chuckled. "Yeah, my name is Markiplier on it." I laughed." I don't watch gaming. I watch people like Twaimz, Shane Dawson, and Kian and Jc." He rolled his eyes.

"I actually hit 14 million subscribers. They're going to be pissed that I didn't put out a milestone video." I laughed and put on a hoodie, Mark gave me a while back. It was Grey and Red and so soft.

"Just do a short little funny video." I shrugged and fixed my hair into a messy bun. "I'm not that creative." I turned around and looked at him.

"Mark, you freaking built a sunburt penis and called it Sunny D. That's fucking creative." I laughed and slapped my knee.

"Oh shut up (Y/N). I was drunk." I went and laid down by mark and rubbed his back. He turned and laid on his stomach so he could have a better angle. He hugged my pillow tightly and was about to fall asleep.

I stopped rubbing his back and turned and faced the wall. He raised his eyesbrow at me and poked my side making me freak out because I'm sensitive there. Then he poked my nose, then my neck. Then he grabbed my hips and lifted me on top of him.

He bit his lip and I leaned in and kissed him. It didn't feel lustful, it felt nice. His tender lips locked onto mine as we kissed. He pushed me down on top of his erection and started grinding me against it.

I moaned in between our kisses everytime he grabbed my ass. He was so good. His lips were so soft, like silk. He would rub my back and dig his nails into it when i whispered dirty things between our kisses.

I massage my fingers through his hair. He made me feel so amazing. I know we've kissed before but this time it was different. It felt like he actually cared about me and not just using me.

Everyone says he has been with a lot of girls but this time I feel that he actually cares about me. He pulled away and we we're panting heavily.

"Was that suppose to happen?" I panted. He bit his lip. "No, not really." He grinned and got up. I sat up and my side started to get sharp pains. I didn't say anything though.

"I have to go, but I'll be back. I promise." I nodded as he got dressed and left. I sat on my bed so astonished on what just happened.

"Did that really happen." I licked my lips and thought more. I eventually just gave up on my thoughts. It happened and I regret nothing.

--♡---

Hey sorry for not updating in awhile. I started high school and ive been so busy!!

Thank you all for reading :).