Chapter 9

{WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY GRAPHIC TOPICS OF SEXISM, ABUSE AND RAPE(RAPE WONT HAPPEN IN THE CHAPTER) THANK YOU FOR READING❤)

I didn't know what to say. "Bryce...you never liked me for who I am.." Bryce smirked. "So, you're just a girl. Girls are sex objects. That's all they ever will be." I was so pissed off by what he said. I growled and smacked the shit out of him.

"You know what! That's fucking bullshit! Women are not just sexual objects! We are humans too! Men had their rights handed to them. We had to fucking work for ours!" I was so done with him. "Get the fuck out Bryce." He chuckled in a dark, raspy tone. "Oh, (Y/N). You should of just accepted my offer. But now. There will be force and pain."

I was frozen in place. W-Was he threatening to rape me? I knew I had to stall him until Mark got here. I chuckled. "Bryce..I don't know what sick joke you think your playing. But Rape is a serious matter." Bryce walked up to me. I was backing away and I was soon up against a wall. Bryce took my arms and pinned them above my head." Oh man. I thought I was gonna have an easy pleasure. But it seems as I have to force it.."

I bit my lip and turned my head away. This couldn't be happening. I started to cry. I hated crying. "B-Bryce please. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone." He pulled my hair. "You had your fucking chan e to do the right thing you dumb slut."

He did not just call me that. I grew enough angry to kick him in the testicle. He fell down in pain. "GET THE FUCK BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" he screamed as I started to bolt for the front door. I opened the door and ran into someone. We both fell into the concrete.

When I got my vision back and I saw who it was.

Mr.Fischbach

I held onto him with tears streaming down my face. "Whoa what happened to you (Y/N)?" He rubbed my back. I was choked up on tears that I couldn't speak. All I could get out was. "he's coming." Mark looked at my arms and collarbone and there were red marks and bruises.

Then Bryce ran out, still holding his area. He coughed and tried to play it off. "Mr.Fischbach? What are you doing here? Me and (y/n) were just playing a game of tag." Mark stood up leaving me on the ground. "Tag?! FUCKING TAG?! TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE TRYING TO FUCKING RAPE HER."

Bryce pushed his hair back. "Now now, lets not go to conclusions. The real question is, Why are you here in a tuxedo?" I nearly forgot me and Mark were going on a date. My dress my ripped up and my makeup was running because of me crying. Mark knew he had to lie. "I-uh was on my way home from a party." Bryce cocked his head. "Who the hell has a party at 7:30?" Mark pulled on his collar. "That does matter. I'm calling the authorities."

Bryce was shocked then smirked. "If you don't call the cops I won't tell." Mark shook his head. "Tell?! Tell what?" We both knew what he was meaning. I was rubbing my tears away as Bryce gave me an evil look. "I know you and Mr.Fischbach are a thing. Thats why she is dressed up and you're in a nice suit and tie. That's also why she won't tell anyone who she is going on a date with." Mark looked at me. I looked at the ground. Ashamed.

Mark nodded. "Fine. But if I ever see you with (y/n) again. I will beat your ass personally." Bryce shrugged and ran home. I licked my lip and looked up at Mark. Still trying to gather up on everything that just happened. Mark kneeled down and hugged me.

I hugged him back. I need to be in comfort. I was almost raped. I was still assaulted but at least I wasn't raped. Mark picked me up and we went inside my house. He carried me up to my room and laid me down on my bed. He took off his tux and helped me slip off my dress.

We would usually have sex. But we both knew it wasn't the time. So we just stripped down to our under garments and cuddled. I felt safe in his arms. But then I remembered something. We have school tomorrow. I looked up at Mark.

"Mark we have school tomorrow". He nodded. "What are we gonna do about that? If we both stay home it will look suspicious." He nodded and stroked his beard. "I'll get up early and go home and get ready. Then I'll come back here and stay with you until I have to leave. Then you can make your way to school like usual."

God. He was so smart. It was something that I loved about him. I agreed to his plan.

I pulled out my phone and went on Wattpad and saw that one of my favorite stories updated. It had a relationship almost like ours but the girl got pregnant when the teacher and her had sex, because the teacher forgot a condom when he was teasing her for being bad.

I knew me and Mark weren't that stupid and I know he would never forget a condom whenever we had fun.

~~♡~~

Thank you all so much for reading. Please Like and Leave a comment so I know you guys are enjoying the story! Another chapter should be out today or tomorrow! ❤

Love Shelbi :)