Chapter 11

-le time skip to the next week-

I woke up to the sound of a bright light, shining into the room. I looked and realized my alarm wasn't going off. It was 5:30am. I scratched my head and shrugged. I wasn't tired at all so I just got up and walked to the bathroom. I checked my phone and I had a text.

Markimoo <3
Hey Babe, you remember when we had sex?

Yeah? Why?
something wrong?

Uhm. Well I bought the box of condoms and it came in a pack of 10. We have had sex 4 times, but there are 7 condoms left..
----
I froze in fear. There's no way. I can't be pregnant. I quickly responded.
--
i'll talk to you
in a few minutes..
--
I ran into my bathroom and lifted up my shirt and turned sideways in the mirror. I saw my stomach. It looked the same. I got dressed and ran out the door to my car and drove to Walgreens. I walked in and they just opened. I went to the medical aisle and was looking for a pregnancy test.

There were so many to choose from. I studdered and just grabbed one. I walked to the cash register and put the box on the counter thingy. The women scanned the item and chuckled. "Did you have some fun and forget something?" I huffed and ignored her comment. I grabbed the bag and got in my car.

Like seriously! That comment wasn't called for at all. Ugh. Anyways, I made it home and I sprinted up to my bathroom. I've never used one of these so I don't know what to expect. I read the box. "1 line= not pregnant and 2 lines = pregnant" I took a deep breath, got up and pulled my pants down and urinated onto the test.

I flushed the toilet and pulled my pants up and buttoned them. I sat and held the test in my hand.
I waited and held it, firmly.
-ring-

I picked up my phone and Mark was calling. "Hello?" I said. "Hey...are..." I sighed. "I just took the test I'm waiting to see." I heard him sigh. "Okay I'll stay on the phone with you." I smiled and looked at the test.

(im kidding story isnt over)

There was only one line."Mark I'm not pregnant." I heard him sigh in relief."Thank goodness. Ill see you later babygirl. Bye." And he hung up. I sighed in relief,"Thank God."

I checked the time and it was 6:00. I groaned and went to my closet and grabbed my uniform. I slipped on my white blouse and my skirt. I put on my knee high socks and Stood in the mirror. I wasn't disappointed in my body figure I am (You describe your body positively, because everyone has a.beautiful body) I sighed and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to curl it.

I plugged my curling iron in and Sectioned my hair off. Then I heard a knock at the door. I Just put it up in a messy bun and went to the door.

I opened it and I saw Mark and some super tall guy, brown hair, goofy smile, beard. He was adorable.

"Hey (Y/N), So you must be Mark's girlfriend." Wade laughed and nudged him lightly. Mark blushed lightly. "Shut up, Wade" I laughed. "(Y/N)? why are you wearing your uniform?" I gave himna confused look. "We have school today." Mark and Wade laughed. "Today's Saturday (Y/N)" I laughed at how stupid I was.

Wade clapped his hands. "So, do you guys want to play drunk minecraft with Bob?" I arched my brow. "Whose this Bob?" Mark chuckled. "Bob is my best friend. and his laugh it contagious." Wade tried to act all pissed. "What the fuck Mark, I thought I was your best friend."

I leaned against the couch and listened to them bickering in amusment. "Wade, no one likes you." Mark chuckled. "I bet (Y/N) does! Do you?" He laughed. I nodded and smiled. Mark rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I'll run to the store to get some beer." Yelled Wade. "Okay see you soon!" I chirped. Mark smiled and said,"You're mine remember that." I bit my lip.

"Yes, sir."

--♡---

Thank you all so much for reading!