Chapter 10

date Released: June 15th

{smut warning}

I woke up to a cold breeze hitting my ass. I shivered and sat up and noticed Mark was gone. I yawned and looked at my clock. 4:30am. "He's getting ready at home I bet." I threw my legs off the bed and slugged to my bathroom.

I flicked the light on and cringed at how bright it was. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. I was thinking about mark and I's future. "Would we still be together after I graduate?" I didn't know what the future held. I spat out the toothpaste and dried my mouth out.

I plugged in my straightening iron and checked my phone. I had 5 missed calls. I checked who they were from and it was Mark. I called him back.
~ring~
~ring~

"Hello?" A tired, man's voice answered. "Hey. You can come over if you want Im just getting ready." I heard a chuckle. "At 4:30 in the morning?" I laughed. "Yes, now get over here." I hung up and checked if the iron was hot enough. It was.

I sectioned off my hair and put it up in a bun. I grabbed the iron and put it against my hair.

~le short time skip~

I heard my door open and I saw Mark walk in. "Hey Babygirl." I smiled and unplugged the straighting iron. "Damn I knew you looked good, but you look amazing with your hair straightened." I blushed 50 shades of red and looked down at my feet.

Mark picked up my face with his thumb and moved a piece of hair out of my face and kissed me passionately. Our lips weaved together and we gasped for breath every once in awhile. He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva. He held my face in his hands. "I really want to skip school today Mark."

He nodded. "So do I. But if we are both gone it will be very suspenseful." I nodded and went to my closet. I knew Mark was watching so I stripped down right there. I was wearing my White, lacey bra and my matching lacey thong.

I could tell he was just drooling over me. I slid my hands up and down my body and then I actually looked for something to wear. Then I forgot we have to wear uniforms. I groaned and grabbed my uniform off my shelf.

I slipped on my skirt and stockings. Then I put on my button up blouse.
"Okay now i really don't want to go to school." Mark groaned. I smirked and said,"I'm sorry sir, but we have to." I grinned and walked to my mirror.

I grabbed my make-up bag and just decided to put on Mascara. I checed the time. 5:30. Mark has just been sitting on my bed and enjoying himself. I walked towards him. "Excuse me Sir, but when is your birthday?" Mark grinned. "It's actually in 13 days." I smiled.

"How old are you going to be sir?" He stood up and flexed. "Big ole' 27." I stared at his muscles in awe. "Does my baby like what she sees?" I nodded and bit my lip. "Sir? Can I give you one of your birthday gifts early?" Mark's pupils grew and nodded.

I nodded and ran into my bathroom. I undid my blouse and pushed my breasts up. I pulled my skirt up higher. I walked out and saw him sitting. I smirked and walked towards him. I ran my finger across his jawline and sat in his lap. I shaked my hips side to side. He threw his head back and quietly moaned. I slid off of him and turned around and shook my ass in front of him. I bent over without bending my knees and touched the ground. "Damn you're very flexible." I nodded and slid my hand up my leg to my area and up to my breasts. Mark bit his lip and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I started rubbing my ass on his shaft. Which I felt growing. He wrapped his hands around my hair and pulled on it lightly. I let out a slight moan. I spun around and sat on his lap once again and kissed his cheeks and licked his jawline to his ear. His hands rested on my ass. He squeezed it when I did something he liked. Which caused me to moan also. I kissed him but bit his lip and got up. "Happy Early Birthday Sir." He was completely hard. "But, (Y/N) you can't leave me like this." I grinned. "Sure I can." I fixed my blouse and pulled my skirt down a bit. I dusted myself off and blew him a kiss. I checked the clock. 7.

"Sir you should get going." I smiled. Mark rolled his eyes and grabbed his briefcase. "See you in 15 minutes (Y/N)." He kissed my forehead and spanked me really hard before he walked out. I moaned out and blushed.

After he left I sat on my bed bored out of my fucking mind. So I went on my lap top and saw a notification of Pewdiepie roasting Jacksepticeye. I laughed and clicked the video. I was laughing do hard I fell off my bed.

Then I checked the time and it was time for me to get going to school. I grabbed my bag and ran to school.

-le time skip-

I walked in and I wasn't paying attention I ran into someone. I fell on the ground and rubbed my head. "Oh gosh are okay?" I nodded and looked up. It was Ms.Edmounds. I got up and dusted myself off. "I'm sorry I should of paid better attention of my surroundings." I whimpered. She giggled. "Oh its fine my dear."

I continued walking to Mark's room and I saw him grading papers like usual. I knocked and saw him look up. He nodded and motioned his hand for me to come in. I went and sat in a seat. "Good Morning Ms.Patterson." I nodded and smiled.

Mark got up and walked towards me. He smirked and walked to his door. The room is sound proof because of the "experiments and loud stuff" that happens in high math. He put a sign on the door and blacked up the door. I arched my brow and crossed my legs.

Mark walked towards me. "This is our time." My face turned 50 shades of pink. "Oh what's wrong baby girl?" You are nervous?" I asked him can we go somewhere else for this moment. he nodded. "I told the school I was taking you on a field trip to a college today. So we better get going ;)" I smiled and nodded. We walked out of the classroom and went to his car.

We got in and he started driving.
I smirked and i unbuckled my searbelt and i leaned over onto his lap. I rub his shaft he moaned. "P-Please (Y/N) not now" I grinned and unzipped his pants and his shaft popped right out. I kissed the tip. He Moaned. "Pl-Please (Y/N)" I nodded and sat up. I left him the way he was. He looked at me and frowned. I smirked lightly and nodded.

We arrived at Mark's place. I knew he wanted to get back at me for teasing him all day. He walked inside and i followed him. He turned and looked at me. "Okay (Y/N) you're going to sleep for a few." I raised my brow and felt a cloth being held t my mouth. "Its oka baby girl just sleep." I inhaled and i passed out.

-time skip-

I woke up in the most uncomfortable position ever.Then I saw. I couldn't move. I was bound to a king size bed. In chamber filled with "toys" and many other things. "You're awake sweetie." I heard Mark say. "What the fuck are you doing Mark?" I yelled.

Mark just laughed. "It's payback for what you've been doing to me all day." I whined and blushed. Mark ran his finger down my waist to my panty line. I shivered. "Oh is someone sensitive here." I bit my lip holding in a moan.

"I know you want my 9 inches inside you baby girl." I whimpered. He moved on top of me and kissed my neck. I moaned. He sat in front of me and took off his pants. He positioned himself and shoved himself all the way. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

He grabbed my inner theigh and forcefully shoved himself inside me pounding my G-Spot each time. "Ma-Mark I'm gonna cum!" i yell. "Me too!" He groaned. He did one final thrust and he cam inside me. I threw my head back and cam with him. He pulled out and undid the ropes and laid down next to me. "Are we even baby girl?" He asked rubbing my hip." I nodded and snuggled up close to him. I yawned and closed my eyes.

~~♡~~
This chapter was hella long but it was worth it! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you feel.😊

love, shelbi