Chapter 14

I sat on my bed still confused on what happened.

Mark has never kissed me like that. And then he leaves?!

What the actual fuck.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I still look decent but I'm still fucking tired. I slipped on some sweatpants and a hoodie and headed downstairs.

I got to the kitchen and saw a note on the table. "Call this number (788-534-7724). It's important." I didn't know who the note was from. I looked at my phone and dialed the number. It was already been called before.

twice.

It started ringing.

"Hello?" a man's voice called out."Hi, My name is (Y/N). and i was told to call this number?

I heard statics then."Ah. ye. I see. Well, my name is Sean, Sean McLoughlin. and we've talked before." I knew i remembered his irish voice.

"uh,uh Hi...we've talked before right?" I heard a huff. "Y-Yeah, we we're about to have sex before remember?.." I looked down and it clicked. When Mark and I were having problems and I was about to sleep with his bestfriend.

Damn, that would of been such a hoe move. Like what the actual fuck was i thinking. Like i can be a shitty ass hoe but im not that petty.

Am I?

"o..oh yeah i remember you now. What's up?" I licked my lips. He coughed harshly." I wanted to know if you could come over." I hesitated.

Why does he want me over?

Why did he call just now?

What is his intention?

"S-Sure.. I'll be over in a few...But wait...what's your address?" He giggled. "568 N.Swedishmeatball street." I laughed. "Swedish Meatball Street?" He chuckled. "Yeah..It's weird But see you soon."

I hung up and collaped onto my bed. "What the fuck am I getting myself into."

I got up and staggered to my bathroom. I turned the facet and threw some cold water on my face. I dried off and headed to my car.

-le time skip-

I arrived at Sean's house, I really didn't want to be here. I was terrified but it's okay. I need to grow up and take risks.

I got out of the car and made my way to the front door. I knocked lightly twice, then I stepped back.

I heard steps coming towards the door, then I saw a small,green haired irish boy. He was adorable.

"Glad ye could make it, plese come inside." I giggled at his irish talk and stepped inside.

I slipped my shoes off and sat on his couch. "So, whatcha need Jack?" Jack smiled and walked towards me and sat next to me.

He smiled, his teeth were a little crooked but they weren't terrible. I smiled back and looked at the ground.

"I asked you to come over so I could ask ye something..." He huffed. "...well more like...tell you something.."

I arched my brow and grabbed his hands. "You can tell me anything Sean, I know we're not close or anything. But, I'm always here for when you need to talk."

Sean sighed deeply.

"(Y/N)...I can't stop thinking about you.."

--♡--

Hey! I'm so sorry for the long delay, I've just been on break on writing stories but I'm back!

love, Shelbi