t h r e e

Lloyds pov

I watch as Kai runs out the door to his girlfriend. I should feel good about helping him but I don't. I don't know what this feeling is. There is like this pain in me chest that won't go away. It hurts so bad I want to to cry. What is this pain? Why wont it go away.

Kai is my best friend maybe it's anger. Maybe this is a feeling of over protectiveness. I don't think that's right. Kai is always over protective over Nya and all he says is he feels anger when someone is close to her. This isn't a feeling of anger. What could it be that's hurting me so bad.

Maybe the feeling is hurt. Am I hurt because he rather hang out with his girlfriend than me? I'm not mad about that though. What is this!? Why do I feel this horrible pain in my chest that won't go away.

I walk to my room and collapse on my bed. I cover up with my blanket and scroll through my phone thinking of what this feeling is. Tears build up in my eyes and I still don't know why. Then I get a text from Kai.

Kai: thanks for the advice! It worked! I will tell you the rest later 👍

Right then I figure out what the feeling is. Jealousy. The feeling is jealousy. I feel jealous of Kai and Skylor, but why? There is nothing to be jealous about. I just don't get it. Why are my feelings so complicated. Ugh!

I go to the training room. I know we don't have to train today, but I need to get my anger out. For some reason now I'm angry and I don't even know why. It's so infuriating! I punch the punching bag. It all makes no sense! I punch it again. I keep running these thoughts through my mind. I punch and kick the punching bag.

"Dude what happened. Why are you so mad?"I hear Kai's beautiful voice.

I turn my head and see Kai. I see his amazing hazel eyes. His auburn hair pokes out in all of the right places. His perfect skin tone makes his eyes pop out even more. His muscles make him look even hotter than before. Wait....is that why I'm jealous? Do I like Kai? As a more than friend way?

"U-uh nothing in fine,"I say.

"Well want to hear how it went with sky?"he asks.

I don't want to be rude so I nod. We go and sit on the couch and Kai begins to talk and I listen.

"When I got to Skylors house at first she was surprised to see me. I explained to her how I felt about her hanging out with Calum, that guy. She told me he was only a friend and there is nothing to be worried about. Then we decided to go on a date on Saturday which is in five days,"Kai finishes.

Date? This makes the pain in my chest worsen. Kai would never love me. He isn't gay or bi. He is straight. No one could like a mess up like me.

"That's great Kai,"I say putting on a fake smile.

It's not great. It's horrible. Kai and I should be together. I need him. Without him my life is pointless. He could never like a freak like me. I'm a nothing. A nobody!

"I have to go,"I say and run to my room and sob into my pillow. My life is pointless. No one could ever like a freak like me. Kai could never like a freak like me. That night I cry myself to sleep not wanting to wake up.

****
Thanks for reading. Vote and comment. I think the next chapter will be lloyds pov again. I don't know what I will want to do. Probably Lloyd pov. Maybe Kai's, but probably lloyds. Thanks for reading btw!!!!