"THERE'S NO RAMEN"

As Pete widens the door to let the fluffy beast in, Totoro makes a run for it. And headed straight for the kitchen cupboards, he looks but can't find it. "Where's the Ramen?" he thought. Then he remembers something... These guys are too rich for Ramen. Pete appears behind Totoro, "OMG you're so fat and cute. You're so fluffy, I'm gonna die." Patrick chimes in "you can at least share you know. You're not the only one who thinks the kitty is adorable. He's my son too." And so Totoro blushed. He realized how special he was. But, he also thought that these two need some marriage counseling. But then his mind went back to what it came here for: THE SACRED RAMEN. And he swiftly divided into all the cabinets, as if he was a unicorn in one of his favorite Harry Potter movies, and he came to the startling conclusion... there is no Ramen in the vicinity. And so he begins to shed fat tears. Pete looks at him with wide eyes asking "Oh kitty, what's wrong?" And Totoro realizes for once, he wants to be human. He wanted to be human cause he wanted to be with his beautiful pink haired prince forever. But he couldn't. So he tried his best to give him a hug. But to Patrick and Pete, Totoro was just standing on his wobbly hind legs with his arms stretched out. And then Patrick gets emotional too. And there they were: 2 grown beautiful men and a fat cat hugging it out in the middle of the center of the kitchen. But then they all heard something... It was the doorbell. And Patrick left him there lying on the floor to answer the door. At that moment, only had Totoro realized "fuck this nigga. Pete is a better daddy than you." But then he hared voices calling him from heaven... "THE FEAR OF FALLING APART." And he knew that he was about to be in the presence of the God Brendon Urie...    

A/N: OMG ITS PANIC AT THE DISCO! What do you think will happen next for Totoro? Find out later on