DAMN... I GUESS EVERYONE WANTS SOME RAMEN!

Patrick drives to the second to last Chinese grocery store in search of fine luxury Ichiraku Ramen that's buy 1 get 3 free. They come to a startling halt. the group has stopped behind a line as long as the Great Wall of China, trying to take advantage of the sale. In it there were all colors of people... Yellow grannies, white soccer moms trying to feed their kids, black people looking for some diverse cuisine, and of course... 2 rock bands trying to feed the fluffiest, cutest kitty in da whole wide erf. And so, the declared this location impossible. Without wasting time on any thought, PATRICK MOVED THE CAR AT FULL FUCKING FORCE! In just minutes they had reached "The Samurai Jack-Fruit." To their utter surprise, the location was clear. It seemed to be pretty remote place. So maybe they had more than 50 packs of Ramen so the team can use the sale. Totoro cried tears of joy. He was instantly reminded of his first birthday with his mom: Mrs. Totoro. The group was ecstatic, they can finally get good quality, affordable Ramen. As Totoro and the group left the vehicle in pursuit of the shop. They noticed something peculiar...

A/N: WOW I NEVER KNEW SO MANY PEOPLE LOVED RAMEN AS MUCH AS TOTORO!!!! Next update in a little while. Thanks for Reading! Make sure to comment and vote!