"HAVE YOU EVER MET A DEMON BUTLER? OR EATEN A CURRY BUN?"

Pete's been taken!! Totoro steals the last 4 packs of Ramen but brings it back to Patrick so they can pay the cashier. Totoro waits in the car while the guys plan their retrieval strategy. Ryan: OOOOOOOHHHHHH shit, they got THE best member of FOB OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS! Spencer: Focus you dumb fluff! Totoro's heart was warmed... The guys were finally speaking his language. They had their Ramen... But something bigger was missing. It left a hole in Totoro's big fat heart. He misses his dad. He cried and he cried. He feared that LING-LING may turn Pete into Ramen himself... or feed him to his pet sharks. Totoro's blood boiled. Through the window he saw the guys walking towards the car. Except for Spencer and Brendon. Patrick: Do't worry Totoro, we'll get your dad back we promise. Totoro felt his heart flutter as the sun set into a crimson sky. They followed the tracks of little Asian feet led by giant bear paws whilst driving in the car. They turned left off the 1-95 south and awaited an abandoned warehouse which they believed LING-LING has brought Pete Wentz. The crew weary of LING-LING'S army of little banana children parked the car a few hundred feet before the structure. Patrick bravely stepped out to investigate and find his kitty co-parent. Totoro was really scared. He didn't want lose his other daddy too. He began to sob. Patrick: I'll be back, I promise. Totoro: Meow? Patrick: I love you fluff ball. You're the greatest son ever. Totoro felt so loved. Everyone cried tears of joy. But Patrick had to leave. Patrick: Be brave little kitty. BE BRAVE. And so, the family duo high five and parted ways. The crew waits in the car while Patrick checks out the warehouse alone... *leaves rustle* *wind whistles* * CRASH ON THE HOOD OF THE CAR* *Ryan almost pissed himself* *Totoro shrieked MEOWWW! They see a pair of red eyes from the windshield. "Have you ever met a demon butler, or eaten a curry bun?"

A/N: WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS DEMON BUTLER??? AND WHAT IS A CURRY BUN?? Find out in the next chapter! Next Update later on! Thanks for Reading! Make sure to Comment and Vote!