WE MISSED THE SALE!!!!!!

They finally walked in, the smell of green tea and raw fish with chili peppers knocked them in the face. But Totoro wasn't bothered, this was his home, for the first 5 months of his life. This was home for him. He ran majestically towards the ultimate Ramen temple. *Meow*.  Patrick saw Totoro and said "You found it! The ramen it's... oh no! Guys get over here we missed it!" "Meow?" * guys run over* Ryan says "What's wrong? the Ramen is right there!" "It's not the Ramen..." Patrick replied. " It's the sale. THE SALES OVER!" " MEOWWWWWW MEOWWWWWWWW MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Totoro broke out into a fit. "GUYS FOCUS!!! WE NEED MUDDA RAMEN!" says Ryan. Patrick says "Okay it can't be that bad how much is the original price?" Totoro knew this was going to be bad. *group speaking* $10 PER 3 OZ. PACK?!!?!?!?! FUCK NO WE'RE FAMOUS BUT NOT THAT RICH!!! Totoro cries out a sad "meowwww" Spencer sniffles " I thought there was a sale" Brendon replies "There WAS a sale. Can't you hoes read, the sign it says sale lasts until our store reaches a minimum stock of 50 3 oz. packs of Ichiraku ramen." But then they wondered about other stores... So they ran to the car and DROVE!

A/N: OMG THE SALE ENDED but let's hope the sale is still going on at another store!!! Next update will be tomorrow. Thanks for Reading! Make sure to comment and vote!!!