THERE'S RAMEN ON SALE!!!!

Totoro died and went to heaven in his mind, and just passed out in real life. But it was a short occurrence as he woke up 5 seconds later. And then he pointed to the grocery store catalog where lie his one and only true love... RAMEN SALES. And with his fat paw he slapped the catalog to point where a paw shaped piece of the catalog ripped out and fell on the floor. Patrick walked over and flipped over the paper that Totoro 'graciously' knocked out of the catalog. And there it was... "AUTHENTIC RAMEN: BUY 1 GET 3 FREE ON EACH 3 OZ. PACK OF ICHIRAKU RAMEN" Totoro just sat and looked " I can finally be a kitty Hokage in Naruto's world." "Damn this cat knows what it's doing." said Brendon. "How about we get the guys together and take advantage of this deal." So they waited... 1 by 1 each member of both bands came into the house. And each time, Totoro debated which one he should marry.. but then he remembered the same tragic thought as before " I'm a cat, with no thumbs, or fingers long enough to wear a ring." And he was so disappointed. Then, Ryan Rosa arrived and Totoro thought "Fuck it. Imma marry him anyway. Marry that dude, Marry him anyway." And now that all of the members of P!ATD and FOB were together, it was time to GET SPICY...aka get some damn Ramen finally.

A/N: OMG WE'RE FINALLY GETTING SOME RAMEN UP IN HERE. And i need to stop listening to Magic: Rude Lol Next update coming up later on