LET'S GO TO CHINATOWN FOR SOME RAMEN!

So the team got in a van on the way to the nearest Chinatown, which was difficult because there were 8 of them. So, they picked the one with the cutest name, which Spencer seemed to love the most. "Crouching Kitty, Hidden Jade Panda." As they were driving down the road just a few hundred feet from the Ramen temple called "Crouching Kitty, Hidden Jade Panda", they hit some major traffic. They saw a ton of people out of their cars yelling at each other. "You move da MUDDA Chevy fuck face." "No you move your fat bamboo eating MUDDA asshoe" Ryan rolled down the window "Whoa I've never seen Asians so close up before".  Patrick asked "Do they always carry bamboo sticks around to beat people with?" Totoro knew it would be years before they got there Ramen. So he snuggled up to the cutest boy toy in the vehicle. It took some deciding time though... He already didn't like Patrick even though he seemed like a fine vanilla ice cream... Brendon ate the last Ramen noodle... Pete was his dad... Everyone else had more fur than Totoro... which made the kitty very jealous... And lastly there was Ryan. PERFECT. *meow meow puuuuuurrrrrrr* "AWWWWWWW he likes you!" Said Pete. Patrick replied "well he doesn't like me". *group speaking* "SHUT UP PATRICK". Totoro laughed with joy. And then came the bamboo stick through the front windshield. BAMMMMM!

A/N: OH NO... I DON'T THINK WE HAVE CAR INSURANCE!!! LOL Who did this to the van??? DUN DUN DUN! Next part coming up later on! Thanks for reading!!!