LING-LING TOOK PETE!!!!!!!!!!!

In front of the entrance to " The Samurai Jack-Fruit" They noticed a midget- no a child midget. Not quite adult full grown midget, but not a baby midget. The medium midget lifts his baseball cap..."WASSSSUPPAH MUDDA FUCK FWACES!" Group: OH SHIT IT'S LING-LING! Ryan: THIS NIGGA-Totoro: MEOW-MRRR! Ryan: BETTAH MOVE OUT DA MUDDA FUCKIN' WAY OR HIS EYES GONNA BE COMPLETELY SHUT RATHER THEN 2 MILLIMETERS APART! Group" Did Ryan just say the n word?" Spencer: WILL YOU HOES MOVE WE NEED RAMEN! The group got out the car and ran for the shop door. But they forgot 1 thing... LING-LING brought the rest of the sweat shop with him. And there they were... A bunch of little yellow kids running towards the group with the biggest bamboo reeds they've ever seen. THEY KNEW THAT THEY MUST FIGHT!!! Each member of the crew revealed their secret weapons... Brendon whipped out his fabulous hair and WAPPAH half the little children have died of happiness. Patrick had begun singing... WE ARE WILD, WE ARE LIKE YOUNG VOLCANOES!! And again a significant amount of LING-LING'S army was swooned and weak with fangasms. BUT WAIT There's more. Ryan: Where are these bitches coming from?! Totoro didn't even bother. He knew that the difference between whites and Asians is that the yellow ones have family forests opposed to family trees. Where there's one yellow kid... there's at least another thousand and an angry ass mama waving some bamboo around. And as Totoro expected... more angry Asian kids came out from behind the shop. *cue music* EVERYBODY WAS KING FY FIGHTING. BUT THESE NIGGAS WAS FAST AS LIGHTNING. HELL YEAH THAT SHIT WAS A SHIT TON FRIGHTENING... Brendon: Shut da fuq up those aren't even the real lyrics. Ryan: BITCH GIVE A FUCK! Totoro spotted something through the window... No other kitty was as good at math than the Asian super kitty Totoro. He knew. He was sure. There were exactly 4-3 oz. packs of Ramen in the store that they could buy. Kitty hesitated no more. He ran for it and left the group behind. MEWOOWOWOWOOWOWIWOOWWWWWWWWW! He made it into the shop and climbed the shelves. But, he wasn't there yet. He just needs to get the guys... So ever so gently did Totoro nudge 4 packs total of Ramen and dragged them with his tail close and close to the door. He just needed someone to open it "Patrick! Patrick!" he thought "Open da door we gotz da MUDDA Ramen" Patrick swung the door open. Totoro's mind said: damn nigga I said open the door not SMASH the shit! Patrick: THEY TOOK PETE THEY FUCKING TOOK PETE! LING-LING HAS PETE!

A/N: OH NO THEY TOOK PETE!!! Sorry it took me so long to update I had some stuff to do... WELL Next Update will be tomorrow because this was a long one! Hope you enjoy the story so far! Thanks for Reading and make sure to Comment and Vote!!!