Starting back up...

***Liv's POV

I woke up to see Calum on my bedroom floor. I was confused, what happened last night. I don't know I'll ask Calum when he gets up. I walked out of my bedroom to see Bella already making breakfast, Nat on the couch watching TV, Jojo on her phone on the other couch, Max at the dining table on his phone and Harry on the floor watching the TV.

"Mornin babe, made breaky for us. Can you wake Calum up so he can have some?" Bella said smiling.

"Wait what happened last night?" I asked.

"Nothin much, just the party didn't go to bed till around 6ish and now it's 7:30am and ready for breakfast. Oh and we all crashed here. Calum and Harry were the people who carried the drunk people home." She said.

"Who was drunk?" I asked.

"Not your mum, she went early to pick your sister up from the airport and should be coming over around 10:30am. You were a little drunk and I was a little as well." She smiled. I went over to wake Calum up.

"CALUM HOOD, WAKE UP OR WERE OVER!" I yelled.

"Wait what?" He seemed surprised but up.

"I'm only joking, there's breaky if you want any. Come everyone has crashed here." I said.

***Hey guys, not much to this chapter just explaining what happened last night. Hope you all like it so far! Love you all!