Spy...

*Nat's POV

Bella left the room and I could see Calum shaking his head. I had no idea what he was needing Bella when he was now dating Liv. Who knows, I don't understand boys.

"Hey Liv, are you ok?" I asked hoping she was ok.

"Yeah, just thinking about my dad. I just need something to take my mind of it but I have nothing to do and I can't go to work." She said frowning.

"I know what we can do!" I was so excited to tell her.

"What? Nothing will take it off my mind." She frowned even more.

"Shopping! Come on get up, you love shopping!" I started to run around Liv's room finding clothes for her to wear.

"But you hate shopping Nat!" That was true I didn't really like shopping at all, never did never will. But I would do it to cheer Liv up.

"Come of get up!"

"You would do that for me?" She asked.

"Anything to cheer up you Liv. Plus I haven't gone shopping since we were last in Australia, and I probably need to get another wardrobe." She jumped up on me and we fell onto her bed.

Smiling at each other we got ready. Liv was screaming and I was screaming and so everyone else was screaming. Than we stopped because we didn't want to get someone at our door complaining.

***Hey guys, this chapter took a little longer to work out. Thanks to castielsangelsx I finally got an idea. Love you all!