Loved by all...

***Calum's POV

SHE'S AWAKE! SHE IS FRIKEN AWAKE! SHE IS BREATHING! SHE IS ALIVE!

I got up, helped Liv sit up and kissed her. But never like I ever had with anyone. I sat back up forgetting that everyone was in the room with us. Harry patted my back.

"That was good man!" He whispers in my ear. I grin remembering that people are in the room.

"So, how's the outside world? And what's the time?" Liv asks as she breaks the silence.

"It's 6:30 and I'm starving. I need dinner!" I said.

"Who wants pizza?" Harry asks.

"Bella doesn't like pizza so get chips as well." Liv grin looking at Bella.

"Well I'll eat pizza but I don't really..." God, I have to stop her.

"Just get three pizzas, one Margarita, one Aussie and one Garlic! Get a large chips while your at it! And make it snappy!" Liv says serious.

"Is it the time of the month?" I joke, Harry laughs.

"That's not a matter to laugh about. Jojo explain." Liv handed the story to Jojo.

"Ok, so Liv eats a lot. Sorry Liv if you take this as a offence. You probs won't, ok I'm going to keep going. So she eats a lot and if she is ever hungry, don't stop and talk just ask what she wants and get it. She will let nothing get in her way when she is hungry. So boys, no complaining and just get the food." Jojo explains and Harry and I laugh.

"Why are you boys laughing it's true." Liv's mum says.

"Oh ok..." I was a little weird.

I was just happy that Liv was ok and awake. Let's hop there is nothing wrong with her inside... Touch wood...

***Hey guys, I really want to shout out to a lot of people but there are so many people I could thank. Thanks to all my readers and the people who vote for my book!! Love you all!