The change...

*Jojo's POV

I had just finished talking to Liv and she was worried about there relationship. I told her that she should tell Calum but she insisted that we didn't tell him anything. So that's how we kept it, Calum not knowing about anything. Liv was the one of only people that understood me. She was amazing and was my unicorn sis.

"Oh hey Bella, why are you calling?" It was Bella calling me, but why?

"Liv's past out and I'm not sure if she's breathing. I didn't want to call Calum until I knew that she was ok." She was crying.

"I'm coming stay still, don't go anywhere and make sure her head is on a pillow." I went pail, was she ok?

I rushed into Liv's apartment after I couldn't find a park and drove my car into Liv's extra car spot for Calum. I ran up the stairs leaving the lift. I got to her apartment and the door was open, I rushed in to see Bella laying against Liv stroking her hair crying.

"I don't think she's past out. CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I was scared and worried.

"Call Calum!" Bella yelled back.

While I called Calum and Bella calling an ambulance we sat there crying and watched Liv, hoping for something good to happen. Anytime Calum or an ambulance would be here, hoping they wouldn't take to long.

***Hey guys, this chapter is very intense hoping that it was a surprise... Ok I was forced to make this chapter and I will, yes will be making another one soon. Love you all!